Ugly Betty

Sugar Daddy

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 05, 2009 on ABC

• Great episode!

In yet another extremely enjoyable episode of Ugly Betty, this one had a rather interesting concept, and it was all centred around money.

I thought that the storyline was extremely interesting, and I thought that the writers did very well with the concept of the cook-off and Ignacio appearing on TV.

I also enjoyed the aspect of Marc pretending that William was him baby, and I thought Christina and William were really cute together.

I would highly recommend this episode because it isn't your standard episode, and it has some very interesting elements. Also, I thought that there was a slight lack of humour, but overlooking that, I still classify this as a very enjoyable episode!
  • This was a lovely episode where Betty learned about the real Matt, Amanda realised who her real parents were and Ignacio's cooking talents finally get the recognition they deserve.

This was a lovely episode where Betty learned about the real Matt, Amanda realised who her real parents were and Ignacio's cooking talents finally get the recognition they deserve. In fact quite a few people made important realisations. Daniel discovered his true feelings for Molly and their scene towards the end was really moving. Matt turned out to be a bit of a surprise too. I hope he and Betty find happiness together as they are a very sweet couple. I loved the cooking show scenes too and was so happy for Ignacio at the end. It's good to see Ugly Betty is still as sweet and compelling as ever.
  • Betty & her family are being evicted from their house, they need money for a downpayment. While at Mode money is tight considering Connor just left with all the funds. Wilhelmina & Daniel go for a bail out.

I absolutely love Ugly Betty. I like this episode a lot because at the beginning you kinda made a bad image of Matt because of the fact he forgot his wallet 2x. But turns out hes filthy rich and very much into Betty. I like Matt the most now of all the love interests. He seems the most of her age, he's goofy and not too serious and he's perfect for her. At first I really hoped it would be Gio & Betty because Gio was just so much fun. But at least this way Matt can understand what Betty wants in her career given they're both from YETI. On the Federal bailout side, I would feel very much enraged if I knew they were giving tax money to a company that does have money to spare. It's just right that Daniel & company liquidate their assests, its the sacrifice you have to make.