Ugly Betty

The Bahamas Triangle

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 04, 2009 on ABC

• Great episode!

I'm so happy... I don't wish bad things for Amanda, but I just couldn't wish her Matt... I'm so glad he got back together with Betty! Although, in the end, when they decided to really go for it (with the relationship), I don't know if it is just me, but I wanted to see Betty more excited about it. Her face just showed me doubt, sort of... And right after, she had a big smile because of the cover, but apparently, not because of her "new" relationship. Anyway, I'm sooooo happy!

But, man, Marc's new job, new boss... WOW...I could not have seen it coming, not ever. I just wanna see the outcomes... I cannot wait to see it!

And Connor? Great having him back to shake things up again in Wilhemina's life, now that she lost her child, her job, her so-much-more-than-an-assistant Marc...

Did not like to see Hilda cheating on Archie. I mean, he is so sweet, funny, cute and he likes her so much... And it looks like we're gonna see a whole lot more of Bobby for now on... Don't know how I feel about it yet...

But anyway, overall, I'm happy with the way that things are going on this show! Especially because of last weeks's episode!!! I'm still so glad to see that Natalie is gone!!! One can only hope that she is gone FOREVER!
  • The Bahamas.

7.2
    Fridays seem to be the night of female-led dramas (Dollhouse, Ghost Whisperer, Ugly Betty). Out of pure curiosity, and Shakira making a cameo appearance, I decided to check out the third of that group.

At first I really wanted to smash my fists against the wall, but as I continued watching I started to see that this show has a charm to it. America Ferrera plays an unlikely hero, but proved me wrong when I balked at the idea of her every winning an Emmy. She's really into this role, and was both funny and truly genuine and likable, a rarity in a character nowadays. She's strong enough to lead this show and I hope that viewers return with its move to Wednesdays.

As for the supporting cast, they definitely have their moments, but they do not seem to be that distinguished. I guess as I tune in more I'll learn more about them.

I do plan to continue watching though. For a show that a guy should not be watching, this was pretty strong.
  • Quite interestin episode, but not the best.

This was a good episode of Ugly Betty, and there were some interesting developments within it. The Connor / Wilhelmina storyline is the obvious candidate, and that was a real shocker and really interesting, as well!

Bety and Matt again, that is quite snore-worthy. Not enjoying him at all, and I hope this doesn't last long. Honestly...

Nice to see Shakira, as that was awesome! Quite funny too! Really enjoyed her scenes.

Overall, a great episode. I would'v)nt rate it as one of the rest, but I still think it is certainy an interesting one, and I can't wait until I see what will happen next! Keep it up, Ugly Betty!