Ugly Betty

The Butterfly Effect - Part 1

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 16, 2009 on ABC

• This premiere was amazing..

I just finished watching the ugly betty premiere and i thought it was magnificent.It had everything.i loved everything about it.
    Betty is now an associate features editor and she has a new office that she is sharing with snobby Megan and Marc is mad at her for taking the job.Daniel is still grieving over his wife's death and Wilhelmina gets a visit from her daughter who has supposedly killed her boyfriend and needs her help.Justin is being bullied by immature jerks and Matt is mad at betty for kissing henry and he is being mean to her as he is her new boss.Also,Christina is gone,which is really sad and Amanda is still Amanda.
    This episode made me feel great about this season of ugly betty and i can't wait to see more.
    I hope that abc will not be stupid enough to cancel the show because it is so awesome...Moreover,Ugly Betty should be moved to thursdays instead od fridays..
  • Quite interesting, but a couple of small things did let me down.

This was a stellar start to the new season of Ugly Betty, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The storylines were all left at suspenseful points at the end of last season, and I was impatient to see what would happen at the start of this season.

I was quite upset to see Betty so upset, and I hope something happens to Matt, who I absolutely hate.

I was also hoping to see Connor back near Wilhelmina, as that would be quite interesting, but in my opinion, the stroryline with her daughter could also prove to be quite interesting as well.

Overall,, I would highly recommend this as it is a great episode. The butterflies were really weird, but hopefully, this will be a great finishing season for Ugly Betty!