Ugly Betty

The Butterfly Effect - Part 2

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 16, 2009 on ABC

• This is an absolutely brilliant episode.

This is the second part of a two-parter.

This episode involves Betty trying to get a feature together without the distraction of her ex as her boss and her colleagues hating her, which is of course a struggle. Meanwhile Hilda wants to let Justin (who is being bullied) know that she is here for him, Daniel is trying to recover from his wife's death and Amanda is reminded of her fears that maybe one day she will actually grow old.

I love Ugly Betty and this episode shows why. It's excellent. I love the character of Matt, I can relate to the relationship between him and Betty and of course, he is very handsome. Wilhelmina is hilarious as per usual, her storyline involving a murder and her daughter.

Betty gets a makeover in this episode which some may not be too happy about, but Ugly Betty is constantly evolving and with this is permanently entertaining.
  • Amazing ly interesting story in this episode.

This was a very enjoyable episode for me. There were many great moments, and many different storyline developed quite nicely in this episode.

I loved the Wilhelmina and Nico storyline, and I can't wait to see what heappens next in that regard.

I am very sick of Matt, who is a huge jerk, and I just wish he would disappoer, as he is making the show a lot more unpleasant for me.

I loved the fact that Daniel punched Matt in the face, and that felt very good@!

Overall, a great episode, which I would highly erecommend. Not the best, but pretty darn close!
  • This was horrible!

This episode was absolutely terrible! I hated it! I completely hated how Betty changed her look! Her look makes her Betty! She changed her hair, her outfits, and her glasses. She looks terrible now! Betty is supposed to look wacky! That's her style! Changing that is going to completely ruin the show! This made me really mad! The only thing worth watching in this episode was when Daniel punched Matt! He so had it coming, he was being a complete jerk! Other than that little scene, the episode was not worth watching! They really need to change Betty back to the way she was!