Ultimate Force Forums

ITV (ended 2008)

No he was killed off?!?

tgawn

[1]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    I just searched Ultimate Force in Wikipedia and I found out that Jamie Draven's character gets killed off in the opening episode of season 3!! Im sure alot of you already now this but I can't belive it he was just as important as Henno if not more.  Also I think it's stupid that so many characters left after season 2.   The series should have been done alot better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darren_Gunter

[2]Jan 20, 2007
    i agree it was stupid. at first i thought i could never watch it again because they were killing everyone off, like spooks on bbc. but i did enjoy the rest of the series afterwards.

cyklone60

[3]Feb 7, 2007
        I just watched that episode last night here in Australia. I am royally pissed off. You can't just kill off a "supposed" elite troop of soldiers in one hit. All the best men are now gone, and it was all done in less than three minutes of viewing. I was left to watch the rest of the program wondering if it was all a mistake and the original band would arise from the dead to continue on.. I am really at a loss as to how the rest of the series will now unfold.
    But I will keep watching.....for now! 

wildrover8

[4]Mar 27, 2009
    The reason so many characters are killed off is because their was a big dispute between everybody involved and as Chris Ryan (Co-producer and ex SAS) left the team Jamie Draven, Tony Curran and Danny Sapani (Jamie, pete and ricky, All left the acting team along with whoever played caroline and a few other people.

All in all it was a very shabby and unrealistic episode as you can tell they have left before the series was even started because the camera never shows any of their faces and the rush to introduce the new characters isn't very well produced either.

I have to be honest, Series' 3 and 4 were big let downs because of the unrealism, I mean, driving a lorry off a quarry, come on thats just not going to happen. Series 1 and 2 however were great and I have to be honest i was enjoying the development of Jamies character and Rickys the most so to have them just "killed off" was a big let down from the ultimate force team.

brandoggydog

[5]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 2

you all are being far too lenient on this show

this was the biggest fuucking joke in the history of john logie bairds television, whoever kept watching that show is a brainless lamb

i loved this show up until this point and then the writers raped us, I had to go to rape counselling after that episode they wiped the full cast

why did they not just end the show then? that's when it ended for me