Ultimate Force Forums

ITV (ended 2008)

What is going on with Ultimate Force?

makeitso

[1]May 27, 2006
    • level: 4

What the hell is going on with Ultimate force?

They cancelled series 3 because of some poor reason, then they hype the new series which started in April of this year and sure enough, a couple of episodes down the line, they cancell it again!!

I wish they would make thier minds up, are they going to make UF or not?

We are not americans, we dont need to cancel tv programs or censor tv just to appeaze a few busybodies. It's just a drama series for gods sake!

Edited on 04/03/2007 2:57am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tgawn

[3]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    they cancelled it here in australia which really annoyed me but now its on a new network which is good, but they cancelled band of brothers after one episodes a few months ago

Darren_Gunter

[4]Jan 10, 2007

canceling ultimate force is one thing....but band of brothers?.its not like the bbc to cancel a show like that. watch it on the history channel, i think they are showing it.

as for ultimate force, i was well sizzled off they didnt show the rest. all i can think is that they must of invented a mission for the show that is similar to a real life mission. then they would pull the plug. i mean there is no way of finding out what missions they are undertaking. but then again, what the hell are the military advisers for?

hittmann50cal

[5]Feb 22, 2007
    yep we have the same problem here in australia. Its on at 1130 at night...mr VCR takes care of that and i watch it the next night. The eps are not in order so its a bit of a lucky dip

BillW41

[6]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 2

I'm glad somebody was able to tape it!  I tried to get the last episode (in Adelaide), 'Weapon of Choice', but it ran over the hour and I had set VCR for 1 hour.  Can somebody please tell me what happened after the air-strike on the Chechen plant?  Please!!!