Ultimate Force

Violent Solutions

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 25, 2008 on ITV

• So real it's like a documentary...

Forget 'Who Dares Wins' or 'Bravo Two Zero' even 'The One That Got Away', this episode of U.F has to be the absolute benchmark for a realistic portrayal of U.K Special Forces.

Nah...not really...It was wonderful, glorious lunacy!!!!! The whole episode had me in fits of laughter from start to finish. From the Bus Tour of London that, for some unexplained reason, ends up on an industrial estate, to Henno and companys definition of a 'successful operation' (dead hostage, wounded troopers, thousands of pounds worth of property destroyed and relations between the police and army put back about 20 years), this installment was priceless. You simply don't watch this show for realism; sit back, put your brain in neutral and revel in the absurdity of it all! The cast are obviously having a wonderful time, spouting dialogue with all the emotional depth of a puddle. So, don't get hung up on the shows' stupidity; embrace it with the following mantra: 'This makes no sense! Eh? What happened then? Sod it, I'm just going to enjoy it and have a laugh.'

Quite simply the funniest thing on TV I've seen all year. I'll never be able to hear 'The Wheels On The Bus' again without breaking into a huge grin.

Altogether now, "The gangsters on the bus go bang, bang, bang...'

Priceless, I can't wait for next weeks episode!