Ultimate Recipe Showdown

Sunday 9:00 PM on Food Network Premiered Feb 17, 2008 Between Seasons

Ultimate Recipe Showdown Fan Reviews (3)

7.4
  • I love this show, I have seen many like it that has never caught my attention. I love the guy judge I hope they bring him back next season. Looking forward to the next season!!! -Josh

I love this show, I have seen many like it that has never caught my attention. I love the guy judge I hope they bring him back next season. The best part of the show is that it has humor but still has suspense and keeps you on the edge of the seat. Looking forward to the next season!!!

-Josh

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Interesting Show except for the end

7.1
    I enjoy watching regular people bring in thier best recipes and go up against their equals and the judges. The recipes are really good. You can get great ideas on how to serve your favorite meal. Guy and Mark are great as they banter back and forth during the preperations. It adds a little color and reminds me of a ballgame really. Then they are judged for their catagory. Out of the winners, one will win the grand prize; A sizeable check and a place on TGI Friday's menu. However, when they show "how" Friday's has chosen to make the winning recipe, it no where resembles the original recipe. It upsets me when I see a great recipe torn down like that after they win.
  • ok show...

Nine home cooks make it to the final round in which they cook their recipes to be judged. The winner goes on to compete against other groups. The ultimate winning recipe gets to be featured at a restaraunt. Ok, this show is pretty slow. Guy and Marc try to make it interesting, but there's not much you can do with home cooks cooking food. It's really fast-paced but boring. The judging is interesting at least. So, it's just not competetive enough or something. There's not much action. The hosts are good, but they don't have much to work with. Overall, an ok show.