Ultimate Spider-Man Forums

Sunday 11:00 AM on Disney XDIn Season

"Home Sick Hulk" - Official Discussion

MarvelComics1

[1]Sep 9, 2012
    • level: 15

Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 21
    This is a mixed bag. I may have missed a few details, but it seems like the phalanx were just randomly there. I mean where's the backstory about why the Hulk was on a shuttle pod? Shield with all it's secret satellites, wouldn't they have spotted a giant green man headed for Peter's house, not to mention they used to have him under survellance? Too many plotholes imo. Sure it' was a decent teamup and a nice moment at the end where Peter talked Fury to accept the Hulk as an ally, but everything felt forced to fit the 22min. And I'm not even mentioning the inner spidey.

7/10 Only because they mentioned Banner and the Hulk used some of Banner's knowledge and the happy end for Hulk.

TenTen

[3]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 8

This was a good episode where spidey meets the Hulk again. Spiderman was investigating the situation where he see's a shuttle pod crash that shows the Hulk inside the pod. The Hulk was fighting an alien Phalanx and he got injected with some device on his back. It made him expose to sickness. Spidey try to help the Hulk by getting rid of the Alien Phalanx, and the Hulk smash the metal alien into pieces. The real reason is that one of the phalanx was trying to harvest the Hulk's tissue to steal his strength so other aliens Phalanx can evolve. I like the part where Peter had to play baby sit and take care both Hulk and Aunt May at the house. Peter doesn't want her Aunt to find out by keeping the Hulk safe at their apartment. It was good to see them team up again at the end when Spidey help the Hulk to defeat and smash up all the phalanx at the Warehouse. Spidey also try to convince the Hulk to accept Nick Fury as an Ally so they could try to get along with him and Shield. Like I said a good episode and I'm sure will see Spiderman and the Hulk teaming up again in future episodes.

Flashheat

[4]Sep 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    I liked the episode. And my favorite part.

I only counted 3 cutaway gags in the entire episode. THANK YOU.

I think this episode is mostly to help move into Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

MajLorne

[5]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 21
    That doesn't surprise me. All we need is Captain america to show up and maybe Black Widow and they've set us up for the new Avengers series. (I just pray they don't infest it with the nonsense like in this show. It's bad enough the other one is 'ended', but don't make it a double slap in the face.)

I wonder is She Hulk will make a cameo as well? Almost everyone's shown up and she's one of the major characters that hasn't shown up at all since F4 world's greatest heroes (which i don't really count).