Ultimate Spider-Man

Kraven the Hunter

Aired Sunday 11:00 AM Feb 03, 2013 on Disney XD

• Most Interesting!

That was a good episode. I love to see the origins of White Tiger. The opening scene when White Tiger went insane. So spidey helps tiger and her origins. I love the part we see Spidey and Tiger knocked out Kraven and we see Tiger hugs Spidey for the first time. Good one. 10 out of 10.
  • The Hunt for the White Tiger

This episode we get to see White Tiger's origin. Kraven The Hunter is hunting White Tiger's amulet, so he can use it for his limited skills as the White Tiger. We learn that Kraven killed Ava's father who was also the White Tiger before her. Ava wanted revenge on Kraven for killing her father, because he was so desperate to get his hands on the Tiger's amulet. White Tiger didn't really fight well against Kraven. He easily took the power amulet from her. The cool part I like was when Kraven use the power amulet to reach full limit as he change into a tiger form. Spidey try to team up with White Tiger and help her defeat Kraven and get the tiger amulet back. Spiderman also wanted to share his past thoughts with White Tiger about revenge on Kraven. Spidey explains to her how he lost his uncle that revenge will make you feel bad and worse. White Tiger understood and Spidey knows her more than he thought. Near the end they both double team to knock down Kraven to finish him off. Good episode with a good story I'll give it a 10/10.