Ultimate Spider-Man

Venomous

Aired Sunday 11:00 AM Jun 24, 2012 on Disney XD

6.9
  • Trust Issues.

It seems to be a reoccurring problem that the writers assume I care more about these characters and their relationships then I actually do or at all in fact.

Venomous tries to play on the trust issues Peter has with Fury and his teammates and the loyalty he has toward his best friend and while i do give them credit for trying to make Peter look like he cares, they definitely haven't earned this sort of pay off.

I noticed Aunt May showed up for once, even if it was for a brief moment and then of course she was gone again. Who knows when she will show up again. MJ was again, notably missing, which is a shame because she is one of the few characters I like.

I found Pete's the wheal of responses hilarious for all the wrong reasons, it seemed very telling to me as to how seriously the writers take character continuity.

Another thing I found funny for all the wrong reasons was the fact that not only did the writers have to remind it's audience that their Peter is actually a smart guy, but they have to remind characters in their own show.