Not picked up!

ultrauk

[1]May 17, 2006
    • level: 4

Sorry guys, but according to thefutoncritic's CBS 2006-2007 listingsĀ "Ultra" has been dropped from production by CBS. Some good news though appears that The CW may be picking this show up:

"As it stands, UPN's "America's Next Top Model," "Everybody Hates Chris" and "Friday Night Smackdown!" look like locks, along with The WB's "Gilmore Girls," "Smallville," "Supernatural" and "Beauty and the Geek." "Veronica Mars," "Girlfriends" and possibly one other of UPN's comedies have pretty good chances. The CW may also get a CBS hand-me-down in the drama pilot "Ultra," about a young female superhero whose dating life is not up to par."

zapit.tv

Edited on 05/17/2006 11:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nitehork

[2]May 22, 2006
    • level: 5
    @%#ing typical. What the hell is it with the networks? they are such chickens for the most part. They would rather stick with the mindnumbingly boring 'reality' shows that take a shot on a cool sounding show.

Spawn_3005

[3]May 28, 2006
    • level: 6
    I'm looking forward to "Heroes" a lot more. Plus I don't care about their dating life. There's enough shows/movies like that already.

FilmAddict91

[4]May 31, 2006
    • level: 6

Spawn_3005 wrote:
    I'm looking forward to "Heroes" a lot more. Plus I don't care about their dating life. There's enough shows/movies like that already.

Agreed

doyn

[5]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 10
    Knowing the comic, would have been a good show if they pulled it off.

They just need a new cable tv stations "SuperHero TV" specializing in shows like this and all the other comic based stuff out there.