Unan1mous Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Last Chance!!!!!

simps05

[1]May 6, 2006
    • level: 17

Can they come to a unanimous decision or will the money tick down to $0? I hope they can FINALLY come together and give Jameson the money , because either way the game will be over. What  do you think? (and wouldn't it suck for them to have wasted all that time for nothing?)

$460,482 left

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

suplex2000

[2]May 7, 2006
    • level: 11
    simps05 wrote:
    Can they come to a unanimous decision or will the money tick down to $0? I hope they can FINALLY come together and give Jameson the money , because either way the game will be over. What do you think?

(and wouldn't it suck for them to have wasted all that time for nothing?)

This has been one question that is really making me scratch my head. It would not only be a horrible waste for them to have wasted all that time for nothing, it would make for bad TV.

You see, this is more than just people trying to figure out who gets the money, because it's on television they want to make it look good for the audience. So for that reason I don't think it will come down to Zero. It still looks worse now than ever for the group to make a choice though.

One thing for sure is that I won't miss the last episode for anything.

My prediction: They finally choose, and then all get rewarded somehow for being able to make a choice.

kingjohnIII

[3]May 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    Odds are something wicked random is going to come up right when the show comes on, and i won't be able to see it that happens a lot.

my prediction: money will go down to zero, but then there's one more twist to it, maybe something to do with the outcasts?

suplex2000

[4]May 7, 2006
    Could you imagine if the twist at the end went like this:

What if there was a second bunker, with a different group of people, and it was not shown or talked about on TV?

Then every dollar that the first bunker (that we have all been watching on TV) now lose, the second bunker goes up by one dollar per second and started with $750,000 (the money that the first bunker lost when Kelly left).

So now if the group we have all been watching lets the pot drop to Zero, it will make the second Bunker's pot rise to 1.5 Million.

At the end, they will say something like. Due to the fact that none of you can make a choice (Steve, Adam, Jonathan, etc...) you just made these people (then they show the second group) rich.

Now keep in mind everyone, that all I am doing is making up a wild twist for the fun of it, I have NO inside scoops and am doing nothing more than letting my imagination run wild. I highly doubt that anything like that would happen, but it is fun to throw a guess into the works and see what people think of the idea.

kingjohnIII

[5]May 8, 2006
    it'd work... except there'd be no point for the other people to be in that bunker until the first thing was over...

and what if they made a unanimous decision before the first bunker did

suplex2000

[6]May 9, 2006

kingjohnIII wrote:
    it'd work... except there'd be no point for the other people to be in that bunker until the first thing was over...

Yeah they would just kind of be sitting there, which would certainly be the reason they would not televise it, as it would be too boring to watch. Imagine if it was Kelly and the girl who left because she was sick in the second bunker? But back to their being no point for the other bunker, unless they had to do something too so that they qualified to win whatever the first bunker lost.

kingjohnIII wrote:
    and what if they made a unanimous decision before the first bunker did

They would not be able to choose, until the first bunker made a choice or the money ran out. After the show we are all watching was over, then we would find out about bunker #2

KingJohnIII:

Thanks for speculating along with me, it's always fun to see what kind of twists fans of the show would like to see. Tell me something you would like to see happen at the end.

Suplex2000
    Edited on 05/09/2006 6:25am

kingjohnIII

[7]May 10, 2006
    personally, i wouldn't want there to be a twist. I think nobody winning money would really show the point of the show. Showing people that money can change people, force people to do things they would never do.

It'd teach the people in the bunker a lesson you know?

EDIT: the speech that the host is giving right now is showing what i'm talking about "whoever thought it would be so hard to give away money."
    Edited on 05/10/2006 6:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.