Unan1mous Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

You Won't Believe Who Wins The Money!

suplex2000

[1]May 8, 2006
    • level: 11
    I was watching Prison Break tonight (Monday 05/08/06), and I saw a commercial for Unan1mous that said:

"We guarantee they pick a winner, and you won't believe who wins the money."

So now that we know that the pot won't go down to Zero, I have to assume that the winner will probably be Jonathan.

Why? Because seeing as how most of us (who post in here) hate Jonathan, and the show can probably tell that he is not too popular with the audience, it would seem likely that Jonathan winning would have the "I can't believe it" factor. Even if it makes us all angry, he is the only person I can see winning where they would say that you won't believe who it is.

I would believe if Steve or Jameson won because they both came close already. It also wouldn't shock me if Richard won, as it looked like some people were leaning towards him anyhow. So the only person that I could see fit to have a commercial explain how we won't believe it, would be Jonathan.

But then again, this show has thrown so many curves at us, who knows what they even meant by what they said in the preview.
    Edited on 10/12/2006 4:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kingjohnIII

[2]May 8, 2006
    • level: 1
    your jonathon theory applies that the show is fixed...

and also, whenever they say "you'll never believe who wins it" it's never as suprising as they say it is...

and nobody is on richard's side... everyone hates richard and thinks he's annoying, case closed.

DesertLynx83

[3]May 9, 2006
    • level: 10

kingjohnIII wrote:
    your jonathon theory applies that the show is fixed...

and also, whenever they say "you'll never believe who wins it" it's never as suprising as they say it is...

and nobody is on richard's side... everyone hates richard and thinks he's annoying, case closed.

If Richard gets the money, I think I'll have to go to therapy.  
    Edited on 05/08/2006 11:21pm

suplex2000

[4]May 9, 2006
    • level: 11
    kingjohnIII wrote:
    your jonathan theory applies that the show is fixed...

I actually wasn't looking to imply that it was a rigged show, but I understand how my comments may have made it look that way. I just assumed that most of us would be the most upset (due to not liking Jonathan) that if he won, it would be the biggest shock.

But like you said, it's rarely as shocking as they say it will be, so I guess we will all find out on Wednesday.

kellyfan135

[5]May 10, 2006
    • level: 3
    Tarah was the one who won