Uncle Grandpa

Thursday 7:30 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Sep 02, 2013 In Season

Silver_Sword_14

Uncle Grandpa Fan Reviews (122)

• It`s just a cartoon

I think you guys are being to serious about this cartoon .

I like to think myself as an oldschool dude , being a 90`s child i grew up with shows like Dexter`s Lab, ,Cow and ChIcken and so on .

I mean, come on... In Johnny Bravo there were a lot of sexual innuendos , Tom and Jerry had slap-stick humor quite violent , and there were a lot of surrealism even in most cartoons those days .

My parents asked me why do 3 little girls are flying and have laser eyes ( obviously , the Power Puff Girls ) and to them it seemed kind of weird and unusual , but i still loved to watch it because it was something new to me .

That`s the same thing with UncleGrandpa , it`s some kind of surrealism and randomness being taken to the next level, something haven`t done before . Some may appreaciate it, some don`t , some may call it stupid and that doesn`t make any sense , but that`s just it :

IT`S SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID AND WEIRD !!!

• Just now Seen This Show Literally

I am a 28 year old single woman, no kids. I just sat down next to my niece who was watching Uncle Grandpa. I would like to say I am the most open minded person you will ever meet. I study religion all of it, good and evil, I am a baptized Christian with strong beliefs in my Lord and Savior Outside the Church.

Just feel if I am going to put my opinion out there you should know a little about me. I have a lot of gay friends and feel like to each there own who am I to judge them. I understand all media is suspectable to subliminal messages and making an impression on Anyone who watches it. Now the review..

I just watched an episode literally ten minutes ago. When my niece turned to it I of course seen the rainbow letters spelling Uncle Grandpa. Kids love rainbows cool.. But Uncle Grandpa?!!!! Sounds like Incestation to me (if that's not a word it should be you understand) Hell No!!!!

Second point... I don't really care that the tiger is a cut out... But the rainbows coming out of the A** with a cloud at the end resembles Gay Pride Colors and a Dildo sticking out of a tigers A**!!! Are ou Effing Serious?!!! This is what I See!!!

Next here is an (and the only) nice remark you will get about this show.. the pizza wants to eat pizza you are what you eat you reap what you sow type of subliminal message.. those types of positive messages I did see...... BUT

There are Many references to the apocalypse Literally in this one episode The kid is talking to "Uncle Grandpa" thru the tv and he told him to draw something... he drew an apocalypse which came thru the tv after he terrorized them inside the tv with it..... they then turned on him (the creatures he drew) and Uncle Grandpa then had him draw erasers and erase the beasties... (oh did I mention the kid who was watching the show an drew the apocalypse was in leather looked like a punk rock kid aka emo in the making and was of teenage age and small intelligence?) then they blew him up before they jumped on the tigers back and flew away

Another reference to the apocalypse is made Immediately after there is an over muscled woman riding a bike looking for gas then a gas truck drives by and she blah blah FF there is a monster that resembles a monster in revelations... WTF? Ban the bible in school and the belief system but have biblical messages in a "normal"' daytime cartoon...

Then the show goes back to a new Episode of "Uncle Grandpa" where they are fighting yet another monster one with One Eye Hmmm And he is supposed to fight it with a hammer laser hmmm but its in the rv.

Give me a break between all the refrence to the homosexuality to the bible to the apocalypse I cant quite decipher the True Meaning of this yet But I already see Way Too Much Right there alone in this one episode alone that it made me come post this I have never in my life wrote a review on a movie since English class are you serious?!!!

Please REMOVE this Show it is Senseless and carries too many Subliminal Messages that are unclear

too many adult opinions regarding religion... your forcing the idea of apocalypse on them.......

your forcing your idea of sexuality on them...... your giving them adult humor in bright colors too much...

I don't agree and nobody in my family does of Forcing your children to watch this and that... we tell them these channels only (cartoons animal planet history but perhaps with this crap if theres going to be subliminal messages we should only allow them to watch the history and animal channel. This is not the only show I have seen on cartoon network I cant stand I don't like any of yalls shows anymore Matter of fact I remember when your network started I only watched it the first three years and stopped watching it... I still Love cartoons and will watch them but not todays crap.

Instead of telling her I wanted to watch something else or telling her mom to ban it.... I looked at my niece and I said you shouldn't watch this, one day you will remember this show and what it means will make sense cuz right now you are too young to understand (she is 6) ..... I didn't call it stupid, I didn't even point out why. That was it period she thought real hard you could tell, and put it on Polar Express ten minutes later, Do you see the power of suggestion to a child, I am wondering tho why didn't she ask why? She may be the type to never ask why, or she might approach me before bed and ask me why.... she may wait a week or two to ask me why, either way One of the first questions I asked was why. Why aren't kids questioning our suggestions any more? They just listen esp. if they look up to you and love you. I am putting this here yes a childless person, but this whole network needs to be removed watch all the shows senseless sense of humor most of the characters are literally Dumb Personalities.. it was cool with Patrick on SpongeBob but that's enough!!! Don't attack the show?!! attack who makes it along with many more like it!!! Parents you don't have to Treat your child like they are an Adult But you should Talk to them Like one theres a big difference!! I am sorry this is so long it just Pissed me OFF!!!! Wake Up People!!! Happy Holidays!!!!
  • Many are called, but few are chosen.....

Just a smidgen of sincere "likes" adrift in an ocean of hate. I pity those who cannot see the sly humor within this show. "What is this mo' fo' show about?!?!?!" The critics are crowing, yet none sing with knowing. 'Tis heart; the lack of it; they sadly keep showing.

Memo: All 'dislikers' herein must immediately contact their inner child. Those of you who are currently of tender age (that means "still kids") are in extreme danger of living out the remainder of your lives with that stick shoved deep up yer butts!!! You're still young. These obvious mistakes are a normal part of learning - but, unfortunately, since a sense of humor cannot be taught, you are on your own. Good Luck! Older, overly puffed, whiners: Yeah, call that inner-child quick, time to do some catching-up.

I have no desire to try and spell out why this cartoon is so funny, but I will reveal the basic theme behind all the wackiness

ready? it's simple! "NEVER GIVE UP!" "PERSEVERE!" "KEEP TRYING!" "WE CAN DO THIS!"

There you go! So simple, ya jus gotta "KEEP YER CHIN UP!" everyone who enjoyed hating this show. Peer through the fog of hate and you'll see! This cartoon has a deeply positive attitude builder within each episode. All characters (ALL) find some way to salvage the wreckage of the very random and seemingly impossible situation to end up a success - even "Evil Wizard!"

I bet my son is watching right now. Y'all can take a flyin' leap, I'm gonna join him - GOOD MORNIN'!!!!!!
  • Please kill me...

Really it's the most dumbest show ever made

The jokes are boring and it doesn't has sense, not funny at all. I give it a 0/10

The animation is really crude and ***ed what's suppose to be this??????, it's really on fucking drugs???, it's a god damn fantasy???, NO! it just very rushed shit!, the tiger isn't animated!, it just realistic!, I give it a 0/10

The characters????, just wtf??? "Uncle grandpa" is really the worst character what i ever seen EVER!, really is a dumb idiot!, "Pizza steve" is not only a jerk but aslo a douchebag, "Giant Realistic Flying Tiger" isn't animated at all, instead, is poorly cut and the rainbow comes out of her ass??? WTF is supposed to be???, "Belly Bag" is just Useless and has a horrible voice, so now "Mr. Gus" is the only character what doesn't make me burn alive, he is less dumb than every character, I give it a 2/10

The Plots is just dumb and doesn't has any sense, i didin't get it!, I give it a 0/10

The Voice Acting, Uncle Grandpa's Catchphrase "Good Morning", Good Morning? WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?, It's the worst catchphrase ever The voice acting sucked HARD!, I give it a 0/10

Final Rating: 1.0/10

"Rushed Crap That Should Be Cancelled"

-DeathMetalWeavile201
  • Can't this affect kids NOT JOKING!

Can you imagine your kid coming up to you and saying "Good Moring' at night!

This show is one of Cartoon Networks worst shows ever. The plot are wrong, the characters are incomplete and the main character "Uncle Grandpa" is just bad. Parents should really not let there children watch this show. The plots are not even describable, like pull a cactus out of the ground, then next all of a sudden they are fighting a cactus monster and the lizard show him his tight shorts and he laughs and they kill him,WHAT?! The tiger is just a cut photoshoped picture levitating leaving rainbows in its path. WHY? This show is pure crap. It can't create a fan base because the stupendous personalities of the characters.
  • Not bad, actually.

This cartoon random. But not the ironically usual kind of random, but the YouTube level of random. Sure, nothing really makes much sense, and it would be difficult to see a plot within some episodes (Let alone summarizing but the show is okay.

Nothing's perfect, and some peeps have trouble remembering it at times. If you're not easily confused, and you enjoy a helping of random every now and then, Uncle Grandpa is a recommendation.

Call me a cotton-headed ninimuggts from this review if you want to, but I think this cartoon has a fair chance of getting a decent fanbase.

Final Score: 6.5/10
  • CN: the resurrection

1.5
    In a network where only three series are worth watching, a new and funny series comes along. Uncle Grandpa is great, not only for its surrealistic animation, but because it takes us back to when animation was something to laugh at, not sleep with. With colorful characters, and unique plots, there is no one second you feel like saying: "I've seen this crap before". One of the best CN shows right now.

2014 Update: Sorry for what I said earlier. I'd watched Uncle Grampa right before writing, and that series makes you high. This is my sober opinion: This series SUCKS. It's boring, repetitive, goes nowhere, comes from nowhere and deserves to be put out of misery. If you thought Annoying Orange was terrible... it was, but this is almost as bad!
  • NO GOD NO! PLEASE GOD NO! NO! NO!

CANCEL THIS SHOW RIGHT AWAY! IT IS SO ***ED!
  • I'd rather watch Zoids over this piece of junk.

This show is just gross, lame, boring, vile, disgusting, rotten, ugly, and not funny. Did Secret Mountain Fort Awesome REALLY need a spinoff? I don't think so. The animation is drugged up and ugly, the characters are annoying and not funny, the plot is dumb, and UG saying "Good Morning!" makes me want to grab a gun and shoot him in the face. This show sucks.
  • UPDATE 10/10/14: I raised my score up to a 4 because I feel as though the show is getting a little better.

Even though I find it a lot better than Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, it's still a bad show to watch. At least this show has some adventures compared to SMFA, which barely has any adventures. It is about Uncle Grandpa going on random adventures. And apparently, he is everyone's uncle and grandpa. That doesn't even make sense! Nothing about this show does! I saw the series premiere on Labor Day and it was terrible as I expected it to be. The episode taught that being fat is awesome and you don't need a shirt. Okay, two things! One, being fat is not awesome and can lead to very serious health problems. Two, you need a shirt to wear or people will think you are weird or a giant douche. Let's start with the characters.

The titular character is probably the most annoying cartoon character in the world! Everything about him annoys me! His name, his clothes, and especially his voice! He sounds like Slog from Peter previous show! He also has a dick-shaped head and looks very pedophile to lots of people. He wears a Belly Bag on his body who's only purpose is to find anything in there. Even its voice annoys me. Pizza Steve is an egotistical slice of pizza who thinks that everyone likes him when in reality, no one likes him. He also wears sunglasses all the time to look cool, but he fails in looking or being cool. This is the worst character in the show! Giant Realistic Flying Tiger is, well, a giant realistic flying tiger who acts like a teen. She gets around by farting rainbows. I don't understand why they couldn't just call her Tiger or something or animate her. Mr. Gus is a character I can actually tolerate, since he is not a random character like the others I mentioned. In fact, he's the ONLY character I can like and tolerate! The plots are too crazy and don't make any sense at all. They are also rehashes of plots done before. The animation is just like SMFA, terrible. The humor is too crazy to get, only 5-year olds or high people can laugh at them.

If Cartoon Network thinks that this show is clever or funny at all and renews it for a second season, then they've really gone off the deep end.

UPDATE 4/3/2014: I just found out today that Cartoon Network renewed Uncle Grandpa for a second season! WHY?! Why did you renew this show for another season?! No one likes this show at all! Just make a series finale where Mr. Gus eats Pizza Steve and kills Uncle Grandpa and takes over the show and calls it "The Mr. Gus Show". Either that or make a spinoff based of the "Xarna" shorts on Uncle Grandpa. If anything, both of those shows will be better than Uncle Grandpa.

UPDATE 10/10/14: Well, I still don't think it's as good as Steven Universe or Adventure Time or Clarence, but I've seen some episodes of Season 2 and it's actually starting to get better. Some of the jokes in Season 2 start to make more sense. Actually, now that I think about it, Uncle Grandpa could be one of those surreal shows like Pete & Pete where the show has weird stuff going on without explanation at all. Even though Pizza Steve can be an arrogant jerk at times and Uncle Grandpa can still be annoying, I feel as though this show is starting to grow on me now.
  • Bad,but actually...

By just a sliver of 0.4,Uncle G is better SwayShit and Bullshitdeuce and breadwinners. I agree. I would much rather watch the entire series of Uncle Grandpa then that bread bomb.

The extra 4 percent equals the difference between the entire breadwinners series compared to 1 Uncle grandpa episode.

Rating: Not really good,but 4.

Edited version: I wasn't doing my best writing this review,so more about the show. I don't know much,but gravity falls,Dipper and Mabel have a Grunkle,a nickname for a great uncle. That explains,well sort of,who uncle g is. But that doesn't help out at all.

Pizza Steve is selfish,Mr. Gus hates his own life and is boringer then Squidward, and belly bag,I don't give a damn. Tiny Miracle,who the fuck is he? These are just how bad characteristics are for bad cartoons.
  • It's just a bad show

It's just stupid... Mr. Gus is just cool his catch phrase of uncle grandpa is annoying. and his face is scary
  • Bad show but not TOO bad

The only redeeming point of this show is the animation,the colours reminded me of the 90s art style and the characters move quite fluidly but the character designs totally ruined Mr Gus is a cool character and the only one with the good jokes

The jokes are terrible,it focuses on catchphrases and they are not even good ones!GOOD MORNING that is so

Also if that's not enough,the jokes are really corny,here's an example:

Mr Gus:oh no pizza Steve is talking in third person again

Uncle Grandpa:there's a THIRD pizza Steve?!

That is totally dumb and not funny at all.

The story is bland and stupid and filled in with short gags that are also not uncle grandpa sneaks in to some kids house(cause he's a magical elder,get it)then teaches them some bad life lesson and leaves.

The characters are ok and tolerable but for Mr Gus which is the only character I grandpa is SUPER annoying and sounds like Barney.

I DARE say that I like Johnny test and if I don't like a show like this then it's a BIG problem.

Mostly I do not care about the animation because badly animated shows like 12oz mouse still become very likable.

This shows that animation does not stop people from liking a show.

But is it all that bad?No.

Trust me I seen worse shows in my life like fanboy and chum chum and problem solverz.

For those of you who gave it a one star,I think that is really biased.

Sometimes the jokes do manage to get a chuckle out of me.

It's renewed for a second season i guess that's bad

• I... am conflicted.

4.5
    I previously made a review where I just talked about the characters and a brief summary of their traits, but I didn't give the show a fair chance. For the record, this is one of the weirdest, most wacky cartoons I've ever watched, and it will make your brain hurt if you think too hard about it... but that doesn't automatically mean the show is bad. It's just... really odd. Now I know that the idea of a man who's both the uncle and grandpa to everyone in the world is bamboozling. And if you think that, I don't blame you, it's very bizarre. Ignoring the unfortunate implications, I really don't know how to feel about this show. Uncle Grandpa has a very grating voice, but as a character, he acts somewhat immature. Not the same level as Steven from Steven Universe, but immature nonetheless. Though here, it's more off-putting because he's a grown man. Basically if you like Steven from Steven Universe and can get past Uncle Grandpa's age, you may not mind it too much. The other characters though... I don't have a good feel on at all. Pizza Steve is just vain and selfish, Mister Gus is like Squidward except not always in the constant state of misery and a lot less lively, and the Giant Realistic Flying Tiger... oh god. It's literally a female cut out of a tiger that has dialogue consisting only of roars. Apparently she flies despite having a fear of heights despite how incredibly contradictory that is, and aside from that has pretty much no personality whatsoever. There's also another character I didn't touch on, and that's Belly Bag... a talking fanny pack. This... thing is nothing short of a brainfart. In summation, it's like Doraemon if his voice was even more annoying and had an insignificant role in the show completely otherwise. It does feel like it takes a lot of homage from older cartoons which really don't behave with much if any rhyme or reason to them, and is just being weird just for the sake of trying to lose you in it's insanity and get you to laugh. It's not a bad method to get a joke across, but it's definitely not the best, especially if you're an analytic like me. I also find it odd how so many jokes have do do with disembodied heads... that's weird, but not especially harmful. As for kids entertainment, the show isn't too bad. Likely it will hold their attention, and trust me: There are worse shows like Nick's Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, and the oh so infamous bad Spongebob. But yeah. This show. It's weird, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Give it a shot and then come back with an unbiased view of the show so you at least know if you're thoughts were correct.
  • This show is so bad and trippy that it's actually funny in an ironic manner.

5.5
    This show is just too weird to call it bad... X_X
  • I Don't Want Him As My Uncle Or Grandpa

I did my best to actually watch this and was repulsed by how bad it was. I knew it was going to be terrible from the promos but I chose to watch the premiere to properly review this. In the first episode, he tries to convince a fat kid having a big belly is cool and then the kid uses his belly to defeat night wolves. Seriously, the message to this episode is that being fat is awesome when in real life, being fat can lead to health problems. Is this the message we want to send to kids?

Uncle Grandpa's voice makes him sound like he has down syndrome. And how can he be everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa? It makes no sense whatever. The only possible way it could happen is if he was Adam's brother and Eve's father.

I can't believe this was even made. At least Teen Titans Go! has some redeeming qualities, but Uncle Grandpa has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. This has got to be the WORST animated show on Cartoon Network and ties with Incredible Crew on awfulness.

I just saw a preview for that leg wrestling episode. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life. Seeing him squeeze juice using his leg is just disgusting.
  • Cancer in a television

I have no words for this travesty. What we have here is a pedophile who breaks into childrens' homes and gets them into mishaps that show an excess amount of unneeded surrealism. Truth is, this show has no effort put into it and it possibly promotes creeping on strangers. And Uncle Grandpa's voice sounds like that of an inbred redneck rapist. Thumb this review down, I don't care, not my fault people these days have no taste in entertainment.
  • Can cartoons get any worse?

Cartoon Network over the years juggled cartoons on its roster both good & mediocre, but Uncle Grandpa ranks up there as the absolute WORST!

This cartoon looks like something Ralph Bakshi would conceive if he were high on peyote, crystal meth & cough syrup. In the name of humanity, cremate this Grandpa!
  • I dont care what anyone thinks, Uncle Grandpa is one of the best, innocent and energetic cartoons I've ever seen.

This show is downright great! Every thing is so clean and funny! First off we've got Uncle Grandpa, every one in the world's Uncle AND grandpa, which is not incest but rather as he is 2,000 years old ( his cousin is somehow Dracula) XD. The show uses its visual humor and gags to the best way possible. When Uncle Grandpa is with his friends, Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, the show truly shines. The characters interact very energetically and great with each other. And, to top things off at the end of every episode theres a short reminiscent of cartoons new and old. So, come at me Uncle G haters, I LOVE THIS SHOW! Would recommend to cartoon lovers everywhere!
  • God have mercy

I made an account just to give this god awful show the lowest rating possible, watching this show is just watching absolute spewing shit from your television screen
  • terrible

like every other cheap, bad show/cartoon on CN (except for adventure time!). Not surprised. The show seems to be about some creepy pedophile...
  • Boring

1.5
    So, I saw the pilot from a couple of years ago, and I foolishly thought it was going to be like that.

Instead, we get a cleaned up, dumbing down of the original. Which is surprising if you saw the original episode.

So, The show focuses around uncle grandpa and his gang of assholes traveling around the world helping children. Now, originally it was just going to be Uncle Grandpa, and I suppose his tiger. I guess they didn't think he could hold up, basically on his own like that, so they gave his belly bag the ability to speak, along with a personality as entertaining as a real belly bag. We also get Pizza Steve, a self-absorbed talking pizza with sunglasses who always talks about how great he is. In other words, he's a bluffer, and an annoying one at that. Then there's Mister Gus, a boring stick in the mud/Punching Bag for Pizza Steve and occasionally other characters.

And just in case you're wondering, THAT is literally all those characters are. Nothing else, that is all their personalities have to offer. So as you can hopefully imagine, THEY'RE FUCKING BORING.

And their voice acting doesn't help their case. They all sound slow and, honoestly kind of bored. The worst out of all of them has the be Uncle Grandpa himself, his voice is just so low and stupid that I believe you'll lose brain cells while watching it.

Speaking of losing brain cells, the humor is another huge issue.

The show, to my dismay, lies mainly on "random" humor. And no, not like Monty Python or Adventure Time, but more like dumb ass thirteen year old who spews nonsense,

Only worse...

What the show fails to realize is, that random humor isn't just done by saying stupid bullshit, it's done as a is actually, a system into doing random humor, especially with Monty Python. It puts them in a situation that plays with your expectations, you can't predict what's going to happen, which makes the punchline or outcome, all the more hilarious when it happens. With uncle grandpa, you basically know what's going to happen. Old up is so slow, and so obvious, it's hard to be entertained by the outcome because likely we all know what's going to happen.

Bottom, this show blows. this will make your kid stupid.

• Has so much potentional!

This show is the absolute BEST show on CN. I love it, I love it, I love it! It is VERY funny, 100% recommended, the best show on CN today. Please watch this! You will laugh even more hard than the olden days of SpongeBob!

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2014 (ORIGINALLY POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2013)

Uncle Grandpa has started their second season and I say Uncle Grandpa proves to still be the funniest show on the network. The only episode from Season 2 I don't like is Episode 202, but everything else in the season is really funny. The reason why I sounded immature in my initial review was because I was younger, but oh well, I'm not changing anything. You'll laugh at this show harder than old SpongeBob, blah blah blah. Disagree with me all you want.
  • Meh, pretty decent.

Voice acting is bad but the characters are nice. Uncle Grandpa is still my uncle and grandpa.
  • I love UG

This is one of my favorite Fantasy or whatever it is i just love it i just wish Unclegrampa was real :(

Who ever doesn't like this show is negative when ever i'm sad i always watch it and it cheers me up

My opinion
  • Worst Show on Cartoon Network

1.5
    Cartoon Network must be running out of Ideas, The show, Uncle Grandpa was created by Peter Browngardt the same person who created Super Mountain Fort Awesome, and we all know how that turned out, but if you don't it was horrable! Anyways, Uncle grandpa makes no sense once or ever!

This show is horrable and makes no sense because:

1. Why is a bald middle aged man looking like a perv going around the world "helping" children

2. There's a stupid cut out tiger, like seriously like you cant take at least 5 minutes to draw a fucking tiger.

3. Stupid douchebag Pizza Steave always talking shit thinking that she's so cool while his crusty cheese balls hanging here. (Sorry for my use of words)

4. Stupid flying car.

I heard that this Thursday there going to give an uncle grandpa marathon leading up to a 30 minute special. A FUCKING MARATHON REALLY!?! Makes me cringe and wanna barf. And hearing the Bitch saying GOOD MORNING 25 times in each fucking episode makes me wanna bang my head on a table really hard till I go unconscious

Hopefully the 30 minute special is the series finally because Most of us want this show to END.

I bet Peter was on drugs while creating this show and just went along with it

I hope that cartoon network gets rid of this show completely and hopefully don't give reruns

THIS SHOW MAKES NO SENSE ONCE OR EVER. ITS SO FUCKING RANDOM THAT ITS NOT EVEN RANDOM ANYMORE ITS JUST FUCKED UP. I HOPE THIS SHOW ITS CANCELLED SOON!
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeee***wwwww!

1.5
    Stupid! Doesn't make any sense at all! Cartoon Network would do better with a remake of Dexter's laboratory.
  • not good

the characters and their voices are stupid. It's one of cartoon network's worst shows.
  • I'm an adult who likes this show

I'm not stupid in any way, shape, or form. I like this show for its randomness and eccentric characters. You guys are being too harsh on the show and Cartoon Network. Last time I checked, animation is for everyone. This show isn't just for kids. Cartoon Network isn't just for kids. You might not find his funny, but don't call people who do stupid.
  • Uncle Grandpa Needs To End

Pete Browngardt, can I ask you a question? WTF WERE YOU THINKING!?!?! The moment I saw the first trailer, I knew it was gonna be awful, and you know what? I was right, in some cases I guess you really can judge a show by it's cover. Dear god please end this show and fire Pete Browngardt worst thing ever to come to CN EVER!
< 1 2 3 4 5