Uncle Grandpa

Thursday 7:30 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Sep 02, 2013 In Season

Silver_Sword_14

Uncle Grandpa Fan Reviews (173)

3.3
  • A Rather Disappointing & Very Awkward Show

Uncle Grandpa is in a way, a show that tries too hard to entertain children as it is full of weird looking characters and tells peculiar stories. I didn't hate it, but it is somewhat bad. The story involves a creepy man named Uncle Grandpa who lives in what I think is an RV, along with other very "unique" characters: A piece of pizza named Steve, who acts real pompous. A dinosaur named Mr. Gus, who is a very laid-back character. And a realistic flying tiger, who is simply called that, and seems more of a side character in the show. I suppose that the animation is passable because it does try to be creative, and it doesn't look that ugly. The show's main disappointment though is its main character, Uncle Grandpa. Going back to what I said about how this show tries hard to please children, Uncle Grandpa is literally the parade for that as he acts like an annoying little kid, which seems rather disturbing. Uncle Grandpa's job in the show is to I suppose act like a conscience to many kids of the world by visiting them and helping them with their problems, cute idea but most episodes don't do it that well. I will admit the only two characters I honestly liked are Mr. Gus, who like I said is laid-back and I do feel bad for him on several occasions in the show. Surprisingly, I also like that tiger, he got me a few laughs just for being himself, while most of the other characters didn't much for me. That piece of pizza is just as bad as Uncle Grandpa, only that he doesn't try to act all childish, but rather egotistical. I will say that the voices are not that bad, it is just with characters like Uncle Grandpa and the Pizza, the voices yell too much and act real noisy. The music in the show is average, and I will admit I once in a while got a laugh from watching the show. Overall, Uncle Grandpa has some decent elements to it, but a couple of its main characters are incredibly annoying, while others are likeable, it may get you some laughs, but the show is so all over the place with what it wants to do that you may even forget that you laughed.

2/4 Stars
  • A very awful show.

People look at it and say "Oh no, it's just a different type of humor" It's not. It's an attempt at humor, it's trying to be weird! Like, I feel like he's trying to be . Greenblatt or something, where it's stupid, yet kind of cool. In that show it works, word puns and creative characters, with Likable characters, then, there is this.... Let me break it down

Animation: WTF. No really, WTF, it does not make sense, the person that made this crap thinks that because Adventure Time exists, you can take anything and just, I don't know, make it's body rip into two other beings.

Art: It's hideous, I mean even animations where the art is made to be ugly, like Ren and Stimpy, Flapjack, etc, it is better looking than this, I mean there is having a unique style, and then just putting crap out on a table and saying "IT'S ERT!!!! LOL LOOK HOW GRATE IT ES!"

Writing/Directing: why, why does this exist? no really? The jokes are so forced, it's sick, I feel like the people decided to breed some new weird pot plant and pass it around watching old crappy movies, then after that, would right down things that are in their brain.

It's bad, don't even watch it.
  • Crazy awesome

Sweet.
  • I'm joined to this web, for saying of how good is this show

Well, When I saw For first Time this Show, my reaction was a mixed bag, not good or not bad, but when i saw hilarious episodes, my reaction changed so much, I'm 33 and I love the show so much, Is very good, hilarious and creative for your kid, a show I'm will recommend to your kid. I'm very strict Cartoon lover.
  • This show is it's own thing and I respect that

I actually started watching Uncle Grandpa after hearing a ton of hate about it, and to be honest I watched it and was wondering "this isn't so bad, i like it. What's the problem with it?"

At first i assumed it was maybe uncle grandpas design, because i admit his design isn't exactly eye pleasing. But it's unique and the creator decided to think outside of the box, and it's hard to find cartoon shows these days that REALLY try to make their own character, not just make something that pleases people. I personally dislike rip off characters, so i really appreciated the true effort they put into him. Also, after a while of watching the show his look really grew on me.

Now that I've read some of these reviews, i realized it's basically people's preferences and nothing else.

Joke wise, i'm biased because i honestly don't find most cartoon humor laughable. It's all been the same, if it's not an adult cartoon then the humor is basically puns, hidden adult jokes and a silly face or two that people like to screenshot and then post on social media. I didn't find Uncle Grandpa's humor any worse or different than the others I've seen. So i can't really comment on that.

But as for animation, i don't understand why people hate it. It's some of the best modern cartoon animation I've seen! There are little mistakes, it's not glitchy or awkward, and it's pretty smooth. Honestly, the animation is better than most modern cartoons I've watched. Gravity falls and Steven universe for example, usually have somewhat cringy and blocky animation. Of course, i love those shows and i'm not dissing them but what i'm saying is that Uncle grandpa's animation is in comparison smoother and i'm confused as to why people dislike it??? It's hard to make smooth animation for every episode of an ongoing show, so those who do have my respect.

As for characters, I again honestly really respect the fact they didn't try to create something like everyone else and just did their own thing. Pizza Steve might me just a slice of pizza with sunglasses on, but so what? I mean, it's not like they were lazy about it, they add more detail to Steve, like his slightly melted cheeze drops and they give him a good solid personality that makes up for the simplicity of his design. I'm a little upset that Mister Gus is literately ripped off Godzilla but i like his personalty as well. And his deep voice. And belly bag makes sense for Uncle Grandpa to have at least, how could we have uncle grandpa without a magical talking bag that can store stuff?? Giant Realistic Flying Tiger may be google images but that's unique to use in a show and i honestly think the facial expressions they use for a tiger are funny. Overall the characters seem to be fine, honesty i was more grossed out and disappointed by some adventure time characters than any ug one. Then again it's mostly preference, so i can't really judge either.

Concerning the weirdness, i believe it's unique and i definitely didn't think of adventure time when i saw it. In my opinion, i think the two shows have a completely different style of weird. Adventure time is more lore based, and the weirdness is more serious and limited because of that. In Uncle Grandpa, anything can happen! It's a kind of weirdness that doesn't limit the makers and lets them make creative episodes to their liking. They don't have a specific world lore and it doesn't have rhyme or reason, and i like it. Again, i don't see shows like that very much and it's very refreshing to see something that isn't redundant to other creations.

I'm not sure what else you guys wrote but maybe it just takes someone with a little open mind to appreciate the show, my little sister liked it and i knew a teen who liked it a few years back, so it's probably just all preferences and opinions. For example, i'm not a big fan of adult cartoons but people my age LOVE that stuff, so i'm not to judge. So really, i suggest you check out an episode or two yourself instead of basing your opinions off of others. The show is great for the kids, your kid will be amazed with this funny show.
  • Great and Weirdly funny

When I first heard of this show that was coming to CN, I quickly disregarded it, and didn't give it a chance at first. Now don't get me wrong, I tend to be a very open minded person, but since Cartoon Network has been releasing out all these new shows every other week, it makes it hard to know which ones will be good and which ones are going to stink (,unless of course you have the much time to waste). Considering I'm not much of a TV person and more computer, I didn't really get around to sit down and watch it until my sister started watching it herself! Now when I first heard this, I thought it was absurd! "How could she like that show?" it was just interesting, so I finally broke down and decided to give it a watch since she seemed so impressed with it. One viewing later, I couldn't believe it, this show was oddly good! (Now onto the show review itself)

Okay, this show is just plain weird, and when I say weird, I mean weird. You have Uncle Grandpa himself, an old man with rainbow suspenders and a talking fanny pack named Belly Bag, also he travels in an RV with his friends, Pizza Steve, Mr. Gus (,who I'm pretty sure is Godzilla), and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger who flies by shooting rainbows out her posterior. (Yeah, it's a girl e_o)O_O Woah, woah, woah, WOAH. SAY WHAT? That was my first reaction. It's like the producer(s) got high and then just came up with these in a forts night! But strangely enough, they are all unique and I love them each for their distinguishing personalities.

Now when it comes to shows or movies, I am not an extremely picky person, but this show blew me away. When it comes to having to sit down for at least 5 minutes, I tend to get shaky and can't watch the whole thing because I'm not entertained enough. But with this show, it keeps my attention until the very end. Which made me question, why? Well, it hails back to the 90s cartoon, Ren and Stimpy. That show was crazy, insane, and plain out great! Which probably explains why UG works so well with me. It's weird, I'm weird, it's a great pairing. A Great show with Creativeness
  • Uncle Grandpa is the best

I really love Uncle Grandpa, because the humor are so weird it's hilarious!! Like Uncle Grandpa giving the creature on "Space Emperor" a spanking, and the guards being impressed.

The "Funny Face" episode is funny, because Uncle Grandpa made a realistic face and he takes it off and said "Was it funny?" He took a look and then "Good morni----*POP*" He laughs!!! I also love that part when Giant Realistic Flying Tiger kept laughing and her fur came off, and Uncle Grandpa and Belly Bag's conversation on the phone like

Belly Bag: "What's cooking, good looking?" Uncle Grandpa: "a TELEPHONE"

The funny face then came in and Uncle Grandpa laughs, and tries hard not to laugh, but proceed and explodes!!

I don't quite understand why Uncle Grandpa is getting a lot of hate, it's their opinion anyway. I highly/strongly recommend this show to anyone who loves weirdness.
  • An underrated Cartoon

Uncle Grandpa is a show of absurd comedy who has the principal ruler #1 : NEVER TAKE IN SERIOUS, i saw much reactions each one, and the people overthink and misunderstand the concept so much, it's a funny and creative concept that deserves love, Its not better to another shows but is a simple cartoon to sit down, turn off your brain and have some fun, the variety of the amimation is incredible excepts GRFT sometimes, the characteres have different personalities each one, and it's fun to saw each visual jokes, if the jokes don't make you laugh, Congratulations, you are very old to this show
  • A great Show

Well, I haven't saw show with absurd humor in a long time, today is the generation of very darky and serious cartoons, well it's neccesary a comedy show, and we have Uncle Grandpa, I saw much people who misunderstand the concept of this show, it's an absurd comedy inspired in Tex Avery cartoons, Uncle Grandpa could be stupid like Ren and Stimpy and Cow and Chicken, Never was bad to watch a stupid cartoon to laugh as fact that is stupid, a great and creative jokes for a solid show
  • Can't this affect kids NOT JOKING!

Can you imagine your kid coming up to you and saying "Good Moring' at night!

This show is one of Cartoon Networks worst shows ever. The plot are wrong, the characters are incomplete and the main character "Uncle Grandpa" is just bad. Parents should really not let there children watch this show. The plots are not even describable, like pull a cactus out of the ground, then next all of a sudden they are fighting a cactus monster and the lizard show him his tight shorts and he laughs and they kill him,WHAT?! The tiger is just a cut photoshoped picture levitating leaving rainbows in its path. WHY? This show is pure crap. It can't create a fan base because the stupendous personalities of the characters.
  • Uncle Gaypa

Cartoon Network has gone to hell. This show is so ***ed and it sucks dead meat. This shit is awful. It is about a weird guy named Uncle Grandpa who has stupid adventures with his friends Pizza Steve, Mr. Gus and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger. Pizza Steve is an ugly ass jerk, GRFT is OK, and Mr. Gus is the only likable character on the show. This garbage is not worth it. Oh, and Uncle Grandpa, he is a ***ed inbred pedophile. Kill this show with fire!!!! Take it off CN! Plz! Godawful crap.
  • PURE GARBAGE

There is so much wrong with this ABYSMAL excuse for a show that it's almost impossible to sum it all up in a few paragraphs so let's start with some keywords: boring, asinine, bitchy, slow, ***ed, uninspiring, pathetic, depressing, distressing, embarrassing, and of course, COMPLETE SHIT. I feel like this show was made only to literally piss me off. Other shows are bad you know, Annoying Orange, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Teen Titans Go (on some occasions), hell even the dumb reality shows on VH-1. But this sorry ass piece of work is one of the main reasons why I have limited faith in humanity sometimes. Here we go:

For one, this show is missing the most important thing about a good tv show.............. PLOT, UNDERSTANDING, REASON FOR EXISTENCE, and pretty much ALMOST ANYTHING in general.

The show is extremely mediocre at best. I absolutely hate how people actually LIKE this show. The show makes no sense whatsoever. After watching the first 3 minutes, I wanted it to end just as it started and saw no desire to go any further. Then there's the humor. The humor on this show SUUCKS!!! It's not funny, it's boring! It has no flow! I find it ridiculously impossible to laugh, smile, hell, even think happy thoughts when this garbage is in my presence. The jokes, humor, comedy, everything on this show seems so FORCED. It's like they can't come up with anything original or likeable and relies HEAVILY on visual gags and slapstick humor. Wow, a SIMPLE EMBARRASSMENT. It takes FOREVER for an actual plot to show up because this show is drowning in horrible jokes, characters, and animation. Honestly, you can't seem to figure out what the fuck is going on in one episode. And by the time you do figure out what's happening, the episode is over, so that's almost 10 minutes of your life that you're NEVER getting back. It seems like each episode is even worse than the last. The creators couldn't think up of anything aesthetically pleasing and instead flood each episode with the most INCOMPREHENSIBLE SHIT IMAGINABLE, lacking any creativity or impact. This show takes no skill to create. The animation is lazy, it looks like shit that's like left over from another cartoon, and it's complete, visual torture. The show tries to invent a cool and original catchphrase by making the main character spit out " Good Morning!" over and over again and it's FUCKING AWFUL. (And I swear to God that the writers were just thinking of the dumbest shit ever and came up with "Good Morning!", then they wrote it on the script, and called it a day) The soundtrack is ear splitting, I couldn't stand hearing anything on this show anymore, it makes me want to shove a needle in my ear. You know, who the fuck greenlights shows like these, cause it's damn near unwatchable.

But let's get to one of the real reasons why I hate this show, THE CHARACTERS. Pizza Steve represents almost everything wrong with side characters, he's completely useless and only serves to promote cannibalism and ignorance. Belly Bag is no fun to watch, he's just like the majority of the idiotic cast and needs to stop talking cause no one cares about what he says or why he says it. Giant Realistic Flying Tiger............. WHAT? Mr Gus serves as the only character on the show with common sense, and it frustrates me that he is the butt of almost every joke. Basically Mr. Gus is the only thing on this show that doesn't immediately make me vomit, which isn't saying much. And the main problem with Uncle Grandpa is Uncle Grandpa. He is the most ***ed, ignorant, incompetent, loudest, unreasonable, condescending, frustrating, inconceivably annoying protagonist ever in TV history. He apparently is supposed to be this "magical being" where he is Uncle and Grandpa to everyone in the world which doesn't really make sense at all. The show attempts to justify that just because he says "Embrace the weird" that we are all supposed to just drop all sense of thought and like it. He is creepy, never shuts up, looks HORRIBLE, constantly thinks that "Good Morning" is a good catchphrase, he is a disgrace to all cartoon characters, he frustrates me and the world of logic and understanding to no end, he represents the complete opposite of a good protagonist, he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and is overall A DOWNRIGHT ABOMINATION OF A CHARACTER!!! He makes me want to slam my head against cinderblock, he sucks so bad that I wish he was real just so I can endlessly torture this bitch. I hate him. This show has been hyped up for a couple of months, and it's TERRIBLE to see what the fuck they've been doing all this time.

Another reason why I hate Uncle Grandpa is not just the show itself, but the amount of confidence Cartoon Network actually put in this pathetic waste of life. Before the show premiered, CN hyped it up big time. It was on every tagline, commercial, YOU NAME IT. Fooled every dumb motherfucker on the planet into thinking that it was going to be monumental and one on of the best cartoons ever made. You know, for a show this terrible, CN seems to love endorsing the hell out of this dude. They gave the biggest sneak peeks ever prior to the show's airing. They enjoy showing his stupid, God-awful face everywhere praying some idiot would give the show a chance. I beg of you, PLEASE DON'T. I find it completely DISGUSTING that people actually would compare this assbag to more superior shows. No, I don't hate this show because it's "too weird" (trust me, I've seen weirder). I hate that this show is a GIGANTIC FAIL. And this show comes with a FANBASE!!!!! What the hell?!? CN is desperate to keep this show on, for what, FOR WHAT?? THIS SHOW BLOWS!!! AND THEY KEEP IT ON SO THAT IT COULD BLOW!!! Ya'll couldn't have been a little honest for your whole piece of shit show, AND YA'LL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ANNOUNCE IT FOR A FIFTH SEASON?!?!?!?!?!?? More than twice the airing time of some of the best cartoons out there? Are ya'll kidding me?!? This is criminal. Cartoon Network was my childhood, when I'm older I'll never stop watching it because (besides sugar) it made my childhood all the sweeter. Even though I will always love CN, it's absolute shit sometimes because these idiots can't make better decisions. Who in their right mind would hire the guy responsible for making Secret Mountain Fort Awesome AGAIN? Last time I checked, SMFA even by CN standards, was the worst cartoon show ever made at the time. It sucked so much that like smart people they cancelled it immediately. So CN I ask you, WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS HIRE PETE BROWNGARDT AGAIN TO MAKE ANOTHER SHOW?!?!? Pete Browngardt must have tripped some serious balls so that CN could let him make another show. As the creator, he is pathetic, he is juvenile, he makes The Garbage Pail Kids look like Shakesphere.

I wish I could say more but I don't wanna suffer from a brain aneurysm trying to explain the rage and disappointment I feel about this GARBAGE. I could write an ENTIRE BOOK on how unbelievably bad this show is. This show is bad BEYOND COMPREHENSION. I would love to not watch this, but seeing as how one of the main channels I'm on is CN, his stupid, annoying face is EVERYWHERE ON THAT CHANNEL!!! I beg CN to cancel this like smart people. I absolutely HATE this show. I hate anything that Uncle Grandpa has to do with, Uncle Grandpa is the WORST FUCKING TV SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN, EVER!! It's not because it's on CN, because if your on CN, obviously, you can't find any better work. So I must be right. I have to be right.

UNCLE GRANDPA IS PURE GARBAGE

Quick side note: I had to remove a couple lines because they sounded ***ed.

• Another god awful shit from CN

1.5
    Does anyone just doing Quality control ?

Good 50% shows should not pass it.

READ LINE ABOVE,IT WILL PAY OUT!

How much do you think this show has percentage in here,Czech,on CSFD ?

71%!
  • I like it.

It feels like I'm watching a real life meme. Which is kind of what a lot of Cartoon Network shows are like now. They appeal to childish teens.
  • Not that bad...

Alright, hear me out. This show is something that follows its own common sense and logic which is what I can respect. When I first watched this, I was like, "What the heck is this?". I decided to keep watching more episodes and realized that this show wants to go with whatever logic each episodes provides. There are some silly and some good morals (not all of them). If you're looking for a show with comedy and wackiness, this is for you!
  • HORRIBLE!

This show looks like as if you can watch it while you're getting high. This show is stupid and I hope it gets cancelled.
  • Pretty Weird Show

People are often struck by the weirdness of this show and cannot see beyond it but this is essentially the point of the show. The whole time it's telling you to look beyond the weirdness and see what's actually happening.

Mr. Gus embodies people who struggle and achieve success through discipline. Often these people struggle to understand how some people have it so easy.

Pizza Steve embodies the people who perform to achieve success through persistence. Often these people try the hardest but act like they try the least.

Uncle Grandpa embodies everything weird and is a magical being and not a person. In real life no person is like uncle grandpa because no one can do what he does. Though he appears to be reckless at times by the end of the episodes we are led to believe that Uncle Grandpa somehow planned everything discreetly and without even trying.

The main moral of the show being we should help people help themselves. To simply give someone everything doesn't teach them anything. The journey is always as important as the destination.

I don't know how a show that promotes personal growth and development could garnish such spite from some people. Thanks your letting the colour of your character come out even if it took a TV review site to provide that sort of psychological release. In future I recommend a fresh cup of green tea and a morning jog.
  • The show is very on and off

I remember when I first watched the preview, I was actually pretty syked for the series, but after watching the first episode, I felt pretty disappointed. But I kept watching anyways just hoping it would get a little better, from what was noticed, the quality is very on and off. Most episodes just flat out suck, Pizza Steve is an annoying little prick who always gets what he wants, the jokes are weak and aren't funny, the segments at the end of each episode are dumb and just don't work.

While you have others that are decent at best, I was one of the doubters for the Steven Universe crossover, but it honestly wasn't bad. It was about the only tolerable episode in the entire series. But I will give the series some positives, I appreciate the creativity that is used in the show with examples such as Viewer Special, Uncle Grandpa Babies and the guest animator episode. And the fact that it's not afraid to push the boundaries a little bit, but it just doesn't hit home base the way it should.

To me, the show is just okay, It could've been better. If your looking for something to watch while your bored on a Saturday afternoon, this show will do the trick. But to rely on this show as a hit and come back week after week, it just doesn't work.
  • Wow just wow

This show is just.. Too random and retar###.
  • Absolutely terrible terrible terrible!!!!

Worst thing I ever seen. About some white trash inbred pedophile old man who dresses like a jackass with suspenders knee high socks and a hat with a propeller a fanny pack that's alive and a handlebar mustache who lives in an rv with a pizza slice, a lizard, and a tiger that farts rainbows. Uncle grandpa is a pedophile and ***ed as result of inbreeding hence his name uncle grandpa. How do I know he is a pedophile? Well he dresses in kid like clothes with the knee high sock, suspenders, and the dumb propeller hat. Resembles an old timy kid look. He hangs out with only kids other than the lizard and the pizza. he is obviously slow. Just listen to the way he talks and how dumb he is. I seen an episode my nephew was watching where the moron actually thought a tree was alive. The creators if the show like the think of themselves as creative and that the show is bold and interesting to kids. they try and make it too weird and off the wall thinking it makes it cooler but it don't, it just makes it dumb and not worth following along cause there is really no point. I mean, y is one of the characters a slice of talking pizza. Y does the tiger fart rainbows, why is the stupid uncle grandpas fanny pack alive? I have no idea but I hate it. I'd like to slice every last thread of that stupid fanny pack slowly then burn the threads in a bonfire till it dies a miserable and slow death. And as for uncle grandpa, I'd like to take a louiville slugger to his deformed head and then kick out that one annoying tooth he has that always bugs me. Then wax off that dumb handlebar mustache. And that dumb pizza slice. I'd throw some crushed red peppers on his assss then eat him with a class of ice cold sprite on the side. The lizard and the tiger I'd let go in the wild. Id sell that ridiculous rv. It's way to inbred trailer trash *** for me. Cartoon Network needs to discontinue that abomination of a show. It destroys brains of kids making them think it's ok to be as dumb as possible. This show is so stupid. Trust me. Don't watch it.
  • What??

Update: I might have been too harsh on this show. I've been watching more episodes lately and realized it wasn't bad as I thought it was. Sure, it's not good-good like Steven Universe, but it's not the worst show on CN. ExpectforTTGO!

Old Review: At first, I was curious of this new show so I decided to watch an episode... but then I stopped halfway of it. It's just too random, and the humor on there isn't nearly funny at all. It's the basically the same jokes we've all probably heard before. The only good character on there is the tiger, but we barely see it on screen.

• What is this????

So when i saw the previews I was so confused and dumbstruck. But as with every new show on the channel, I gave it a shot. I lasted 30 seconds before turning it off. In a short summary, I would say its like pouring acid in your ear while staring at the sun, being electrocuted, and dipped into lava. Yes it is that bad.
  • CRAP!

Even the title of the show sounds something related to incest, but I won't go far into that. Completely random, weird, unfunny, and one of the worst shows on CN ever.
  • This show is one of the Worst Show I ever Seen! Cancelled it Now!

I agree with the comments that the show is crap. When I saw the Show Promo and I knew it was going to sucked from the beginning. Seriously , Cartoon Network why in the world would you hire the guy who make Super Mountain Fort Awesome to make another show! Are the people they that stupid, they should make better decisions about what to air on TV! Instead of Shows like Uncle Grandpa! Because this is the worst show I ever seen and I hope to never seen it Again! The Only Part I like is when Uncle Grandpa got beat up by the Crystal Gems and I actually wish they finish him off instead of Steven rescuing him. Either way this show sucks and don't watch it. Seriously, this show is pure garbage.
  • This show is complete Crap! It should be shot with a missile then thrown in the trash

this show ruined cartoon network for me and i hate IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Burn It With Fire!!!

God, this show is completely idiotic. Seriously, WTF? One day, I was bored out of my mind and I was home alone. So I turned on the TV and it was on CN from when I watched Adult Swim the night before. I kept it on even though Uncle Grandpa was on. I watched one episode and when it was over, I stared at the TV with my jaw dropped because of how completely ignorant it was. CN seriously needs to start airing shows that are actually the slightest bit of decent (but I do like Gumball and Steven Universe though).
  • I feel like my brain cells are dying after seeing this show

1.5
    Overrated, lame and completely idiotic is what I'm calling it. I love Pizza Steve, but this show sucks!!! Okay, are the creators of this show, The Looney-Tunes Show, The Tom & Jerry Show and Teen Titans Go! on drugs or something?! Because all these shows suck as hell. Who says "good morning" all the time? I hope the show dies on the Friday Night Death Slot because this show is one of the top worst.
  • This show is complete shit and should go in the trash.

This show is really fucked up. Peter Browngardt should be fired immediatly, so he does not come up with abominations like Uncle Grandpa. I'm going to review EVERYTHING this shit has to offer:

The Characters: oh god, keep those ***gots away from me! Uncle Grandpa is an annoying piece of shit that sounds like the most pathetic character in a tv show. He always TRIES to be funny, but fails miserably, like all those turds like him. And why is his catchphrase "GOOD MORNING"? It should be GOOD FUCKING CANCEL MY CRAPPY SHOW MORNING!! Pizza Steve is just a fucking douchebag that always says something like "I'm the best!" or tries to be cool. Instead he just pisses me off every time. Belly Bag is another annoying character that is a fool in every way. He should be banished to hell with Uncle Grandpa and the rest of the stupid fuckers in this show.

I think the only character that isn't stupid like the others is Mister Gus but he is another sad weirdo.

Humor: TOTAL SHIT!!!!

Animation: please, it's just like Fanboy & Chum Chum only worse!

Background: Horrendeous! The sky is blue, not yellow! The rest is poorly drawn and makes you feel you're on Cocaine!

That concludes my review of this ABOMINATION that I think should have never been created in the first place. Peter can do what he wants, just as long AS HE CANCELS THIS GRIM PIECE OF SHIT!

And btw: CN isn't going that far by airing shows like Adventure Time and Ninjago. What happened to Dexter's lab or Courage the Cowardly Dog? I want those shows back, Cartoon Network, and maybe you might start to get good scores. I want the old shows back on. Please. But for now, PLEASE CANCEL UNCLE FUCKPA AND FIRE PETER BROWNGARDT, THAT IMBECILLE THAT ISN'T A GOOD CREATOR, INSTEAD IS A GOOD LSD SMOKER!!!

UPDATE: 05/07/2015: Ok, I'm about to snap. WHY ARE YOU CONTINUING THIS SHIT AND NOT FIRING LSD SMOKER????? It just makes me extremely mad that CN has lost its brain and most of those fuckers don't even care about the audience'complaints. I bet this crap is still on tv because those ***gy kids who get brainwashed by this and Sanjay and Craig are going MAD for it. So they ask for more. What people don't understand is that the laws of physics and every component that forms a show (humor, plot isn't applied well. Actually, It's applied in a way that WANTS to make you feel like you took heroine and mixed it with 50% of LSD. My, CN is really doomed these days. If they can't even TRY to make a good show and go on with Unckle Fuckpa and Teen Titans GO, they'll fall off the cliff and won't come back up.
  • Uncle Grandpa

This show is absolutely awesome, hilarious and creative!!!!

I die laughing everytime I watch this!!!

Good morning!!
  • Uncle Grandpa? Lord knows why...

Uncle Grandpa... Oh Uncle Grandpa, Uncle Grandpa... Yet another painful show for my eyes to see and my ears to listen to, created by none other than Cartoon Network! I swear, I'm starting to feel like CN is getting incredibly lazy nowadays. The animation is eye blistering, the voice acting is eardrum bursting.

Uncle Grandpa, surprisingly the main character, is everyone's 'Uncle and Grandpa'... I don't know how the hell he got this title, but whatever. His catchphrase is "Good Morning", something I don't understand, is this supposed to make everyone's day suddenly bright or something? Catchphrases are supposed to be memorable idiots! Not something that everyone says on a daily basis! The intro song is literally just Uncle Pedo saying "Good Morning!" over and over again. This show's comedy is so dry, that it makes the Sahara Desert tip its hat at it.

Lets talk about the other characters: Pizza Steve, Mr. Gus, and Belly Bag!

These characters are, in no way, special at all. Mr. Gus is my only favorite character because he's the only one with a working mind. Pizza Steve is literally a douchebag, living Pizza with shades on who thinks he's the next big hit in the world. He only cares for his own needs, and for some reason, every single main character calls him their best friend. Belly Bag is a Fanny Pack which Uncle Grandpa wears, and for some messed up reason, its genetic mutations include speaking, moving on its own, and being able to stuff an infinite amount of things inside its mouth, Sasha Grey would be proud. Mr. Gus is a walking, talking reptilian monster, he has a monotonous tone, and is sane. This is all there is about him.

Uncle Grandpa is supposed to help kids with their most menial problems. Instead of helping them, he makes their problems more complex, by forcing them through life or death situations constantly, and this somehow helps them, when in reality it gives them PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). The comedy consists of randomness (?) and complete and utter mental r3tardation (cause this word is blocked). Whoever came up with this idea for this horrific show, needs to be fired and signed up into a mental institute, because I truly think something is wrong with their brains.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6