An Undateable Community
Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC

NBC has renewed Undateable for a second season, series creator Bill Lawrence tweeted late on Thursday:

The multi-camera comedy, which stars comedian Chris D'Elia, chronicles a group of friends' highs and lows in the dating world.

The series premiered in late May and averaged 2.8 million viewers in Season 1. It will return next year for another 10 episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

As for the rest of NBC's current summer slate, the network has already renewed freshman drama The Night Shift and returning reality shows American Ninja Warrior, America's Got Talent, and Last Comic Standing. Word is still out on Welcome to Sweden, Crossbones, Working the Engels, and Taxi Brooklyn.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/29/2016

Season 3 : Episode 12

31 Comments
Comments (31)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Excellent news!!! I love this series :D
Flag
The show was enjoyable, but definitely needs to smooth out the edges. Ron Funches was the best character, but I quite like Chris D. as well. However...if this is entitled Undateable, how come the leads had girlfriends? Also, NBC really screwed me up by running the episodes back to back. I missed a few that way.
Flag
alright baby bird!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
Bill Lawrence is hanging in there.
Flag
great.....
Flag
Can't get enough of the D? Check out DETROIT UNLEADED, a 100% Detroit-made indie film that the New York Times calls "beautifully etched" and "90 minutes of pure entertainment". https://www.detroitunleaded.com
Flag
Welcome to Sweden is adorable. TV4, the swedish channel that produces the show has already renewed it for a second season, whatever NBC or dummy viewers say.
Flag
I liked this show, there were some hilarious moments so i'm looking forward to season deux
Flag
this really is
Unwatchable
!!
Flag
Huh, I'm surprised tv.com didn't post an earlier article about Bill Lawrence selling his soul to the devil.
Flag
YAY!
Flag
I don't like that guy Chris just because we both are the same type of weird looking guys.
Flag
Yay
Flag
This show is hilarious, I die every episode. I also call my lil bro Baby Bird now.
Flag
Also, if they renew that they better renew Welcome to Sweden.
Flag
I watched it all because of Ron Funches, it wasn't that great. It didn't barely had Briga Heelan in it and the guys, well the guys, other guys don't act like that right? Also how do any of them survive in Detroit?
Flag
I ended up missing the first episode of this, but gave the next 4 or 5 a try. I only liked Briga Heelan and "Shelly", Ron Funches. I thought the rest to be trying too hard and over the top. Also thought it odd the bar patrons in the background ignored the loud antics of the cast.

Please do not renew Taxi Brooklyn. I could barely get through the first episode with the awful tin can music track playing through everything including soft dialog scenes. It gave me a headache. I had hoped to like it too.
Flag
Holy crap! The way they burned off the episodes 2 at a time I thought this had a 0% chance of renewal. More Shelly for the win!
Flag
Love Shelly, so funny.
Flag
was an alright show, kind of surprised it got renewed though. usually the funny shows get cancelled.
Flag
So pigs do fly. Who would have thought.
Flag
How in the world did this happen? NBC burned off the last 3 episodes in one night they had so little interest in this. I am shocked, SHOCKED! While the first episode was clunky and problematic, I actually ended up enjoying it - it does need some retooling with the lead characters who are just too one-note and extreme, but overall it was decent. Hell, it was more watchable than anything else on the peacock network.
Flag
Will wonders never cease; he got his wish. Of course, out of all the summer shows, it got very good ratings. My guess is that Lawrence's sob story about being shoved to summer went viral.
Flag
I'm happy if it means Ron Funches gets more well deserved exposure.

Flag
Cool. It really isn't a terrible show and enjoyed watching it. Don't think I had any laugh out loud moments, but there was still some good moments.
Flag
Wouldn't have been particularly bothered if this didn't get renewed (still can't stand either Danny or Justin).

Having said that, can we get more Shelly in season 2 please!
Flag
Taxi Brooklyn is a great show, loads of fun, but the rest of those shows range from poor to terrible. Undateable is dreadful, the two lead characters are both pathetic morons. And The Night Shift... Don't even get me started. I'll be posting a new batch of "Summer 4 Episode Tests" next week so you can read what I think of them all then.
Flag
I'm surprised, but very glad. Shelley is the best btw.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  •