Undateable Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

How well do YOU think that "Undateable" will do?

How well will "Undateable" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Aug 20, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think that this show will do? NBC has three comedies premiering in the fall, one of which, The Michael J. Fox Show, already has a 22-episode order. NBC has two unscheduled comedies, Undateable and the returning Community. NBC also has two more new comedies scheduled to appear midseason replacing The Voice, which is replacing The Biggest Loser. How do you think that this show will do? Tell me what you think by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 8, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that this show will premiere in late February/early March. I think that it will end up going on for quite a while.

djboy77

[3]May 31, 2014
    • level: 7

Didn't hate it, but it's not great. When will the multi-cam, laugh-track sitcom die?

I didn't actually expect Ground Floor to be renewed, and this seems to be about on par. So, given that GF got a second season, under normal circumstances I would hazard a guess that Undateable would probably get one too, but would go no further than that (I actually expect the same fate for GF at the end of its second season). Probably more to do with being a Bill Lawrence thing than being exclusively about the show itself.

However, I notice that they're airing two episodes at a time, which seems like they're trying to burn it off. So, it may already be done.

Edited on 05/31/2014 10:40am

Scandal2000

[4]Jun 27, 2014
    • level: 7
    From what I hear, the ratings have been better than expected. I gave the show a chance not really expecting much. The show, at times, is laugh out funny. I don't know that it is has a lot of staying power in this day and age, but I definitely think it is something that can be built upon and NBC would be wise to give it a second season perhaps as a midseason replacement.