Undeclared

FOX (ended 2002)

Undeclared Fan Reviews (17)

• Kudos Apatow. Well played, sir.

Ah!

I think my onomatopoeia is off a little on that one. Picture me kicking my self in the ass as I make the realization that I'm an idiot for not watching this show seven years ago.

It's hilarious. It's fantastic. It's awesome. It's like a majestically unique little butterfly. It's just so freaking beautiful, you know? But it was crushed. Crushed by an apathetic populous and a network that was obviously incapable of seeing Apatow's genius. I mean, dude has gone on to gross over a billion dollars at the box office and probably a couple more in DVD sales.

Ah!

Seriously though, I've only watched five episodes and I'm in love. I want to have Undeclared's child. I don't care about the impossibilities of a man birthing a television show's child because I can't think of a more lovely way to say "I love you."

Alright, maybe that's a little creepy but this show really is freaking hilarious. I'm usually a pretentious sort of prick when it comes to scores (Unless we're talking about the gentleman's club then I'm just a hard one. That was wrong and I apologize.) but I can't in good conscious give this show less than a 10 out of 10 so I'm giving it a handsome 19 outta 10.