An Under the Dome Community
CBS (ended 2015)
Linda is inept and just plain stupid. She has been dealing with Barbie helping out since like the first episode and after one horrible story from Big Jim, she reverses her opinion on him instantly!!! Lets see, Barbie calls Linda after Julia is shot, why do that if he shot her? You jump to a conclusion that he shot Max and her goon because Big Jim says so? Ever heard of GSR tests? She shoots at a locked warehouse full of propane, granted she didnt know there was propane in there at the time but why not use a lock cutter? Every episode she does something even stupider than the last. She has no detective skills to tell if people are lying, that story Big Jim told at the beginning of Speak of the Devil was worse than Walt's gas story on Breaking Bad.
Comments (4)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I love this show and I completely agree they need to hold a vote for a completely new power structure in general
Flag
I can't believe this show is still on with all of its plot holes and bad acting.
Flag
She didn't even needed a GSR test . She Could just check the Guns. The only Gun with missing bullets and a hot Barrel was Jim's . Case Closed!!!
Flag
Yeah, but then Big Jim would win and where would be?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members