An Under the Dome Community
CBS (ended 2015)

Personally I think they should end the story in 13 episodes.Everything beyond that will be just too much of a stretch IMO.

Comments (9)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Well, I think that depends on how much material from the book the show has taken over the course of the first season. If the show doesn't have enough of the book left for another 13 episodes, they should end at 13 episodes.
Flag
I kind of hope that they continue past 13 episodes because a major problem with the series right now seems to be that the writers can't really decide how much they want to follow the book and I think that once they have a season or so out of the way, the show can really find a way to grow into itself which will hopefully make it more original and enjoyable.
Flag
Depends on how much there is to the story. From the advice of (can't remember member's name sorry) I decided to not read the book and just flow with the episodes. I will have to agree with Vicky partially though; I really don't care how many seasons there are, I just want a definite ending.
Flag
Good god, no. If they announce it's not ending this summer, I'll stop watching. If they started as 13 episodes, it means the story can be told in that amount. The book has an end, so if you keep adding seasons and episodes, it means the worst kind of writing--writing away from the ending instead of towards it.
Flag
I really really hope this doesn't go like Revolution. One season is enough for now.
Flag
one season with a definite end!
Flag
I think the only people who can answer that question are the ones who read the book, lets wait for their opinion because they know best(in this case)
Flag
I am about half way through the book and cannot answer your question. The series is so different than the book (pretty much a completely different story) it would only be a guess as to how or if the producers end the series and if it will be in a single season.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members