An Under the Dome Community
CBS (ended 2015)

The Grim Reaper will be visiting Chester's Mill again soon!

When Under the Dome's cast and executive producer Neal Baer hit Comic-Con on Thursday, they came prepared with some devastating scoop: Of the show's remaining characters, not everyone will survive the sophomore season.

"We kept the body count down at the beginning of the season so we can rev it up for the end," Baer told the crowd after screening a surprisingly spoiler-y clip that showed one more possibly falling to their death.

In the clip—spoiler alert!—Barbie, Julia, and Rebecca (a.k.a. Rebecca the Science Teacher) have discovered a giant cavern with a pitch-black tunnel. When Barbie begins to rappel down, he's pulled by some mysterious force until he must cut himself free to prevent Julia from being pulled in with him. But is Barbie really dead?  

"One of our characters might get out of the dome this season," Baer said, heavily insinuating that Barbie won't actually fall (heh) victim to the dome, but instead will make his way out.

Plus, even if you die on the show, that doesn't mean you can't come back. Baer teased that at least one of Season 2's early victims—either Angie or Officer Linda—will return soon. "When you're dead, you're dead," Baer said. "But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point." Speaking of Angie, Baer promised that "we'll definitely find out what's in that locker this year." Whatever it is, Sam probably doesn't want anyone to find it, considering he appears to be Angie's killer!

As for the future of the series, Baer noted that the introduction of the tunnels opens up a wealth of new story avenues. "We've set it up so we can keep going," Baer said of the Season 2 finale. "We have plenty of stories left to tell."

Do you want Under the Dome to return for a third season? Who do you think will die? And who do you think SHOULD die?

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/10/2015

Season 3 : Episode 13

28 Comments
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Why is this still on the air?
Flag
I want Officer Lin-DUH back; she was such a moron. I miss her. I want a third season, too, so Tim can review it and Toni Watches can recap it. They have made me laugh so many times. DO NOT KILL OFF BARBIE or JUNIOR, for completely opposite reasons. Junior needs to go back to psycho mode, and Barbie is too cute to kill.
Flag
The science teacher (actress who used to be in Misfits) could use a bullet.
Flag
UTD for a third season yes. I like the show :-)
Flag
Where is the love for the Dome, why all the hate? The dome is TV gold people, can't you see it, gold!
Flag
The Dome should die. :P
Flag
I like that he said "we have plenty of storieS left to tell". Makes sense. It isn't one story- each episode is like a completely different, yet equally nonsensical, show!
Flag
Who will die next:
Some muppet actor no one cares for.

Who SHOULD die next:
The writers of the show so they don't infect anything else.... ever again!

Flag
All of 'em, except Angie. Oh, wait they offed her on episode 2...
Why am I still watching this?!
Flag
I say kill it...the whole frigging show!
Flag
Can they kill me off. Im really done watching the show.
Flag
KILL THEM ALL!!!

Flag
I'm sort of hoping they kill off Karla Crome's character. Granted, her character is a bit annoying, but she's smoking hot and I'd love to see her move on to a better show. Having seen her on enough UK shows where she did great, seeing her on this is just painful.
Flag
Crazy pants "science teacher" she needs to be nused.
Flag
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Flag
i don't know what is the problem , i like this stupid show
doesn't necessary should make sense

i mean look at haven , fringe , lost , firefly , dead zone , and i could go on to include all syfy movies and shows
Flag
Off with their heads!
Flag
So no confessing they have a bad show on their hands?
Flag
Does it really matter, they are so interchangeable for worst character that they are all basically the same person. Also, killing anyone on that show doesn't seem to matter because someone will walk out of the forest or will wake up from a two week nap or the dome will drop them in the lake. Not too mention if we are counting at least 40% of the townsfolk should be in jail because of things that they have done. And the thing is, because the dome is magic and because MC was brought back to life that means when the writers get stuck (which I would imagine is minute to minute in the writers room) they could literally bring anyone that has died back to life because of the dome.

This show is absurdly insane and because of that is watchable. One thing is for certain, at least this is more fun that The Leftovers.
Flag
who should die next? all of them. every last one of them. and the show does NOT need to go on forever. it shouldn't have even lasted longer than a season, this isn't some normal drama where things can just keep going on, this is a scifi show and scifi needs some kind of an ending.
Flag
You're being too harsh. This show is too much fun to make fun of! I'm sure there are other shows to laugh at but UTD is just so darn easy.
Flag
Please kill them all so I can stop the IQ free-fall I'm experiencing from watching this show.
Flag
I got a solution for ya...Stop watching.
Flag
Even if they killed them all, they might still air four more seasons of nothing happening under the empty dome. Now that I think about it, that might actually be more interesting than what is going on right now in the show.
Flag
aren't they already airing seasons of nothing happening?
Flag
I'm sure we can make a list for them.
Flag
Copy-paste the full cast list from IMDB?
Flag
Ugh, after the last episode....

When I can tell a show is bad, then its pretty wow....
Flag
Follow this Show
Members