An Under the Dome Community
Monday 10:00 PM on CBS
staff
staff
we need to get a tablet!
Sep 23, 2014
Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Review: Jumping Headfirst Off the Cliff
And so another season of Under the Dome comes to a close. Were you thrilled? Are you angry? Are you simply confused?
staff
the worst episode yet (again)
Sep 16, 2014
Under the Dome "Turn" Review: Lima Beans to the Rescue!
This week, the residents of Chester's Mill tackled the case of the incredible shrinking Dome!
Story
Sep 10, 2014
Under The Dome: The (Funny) Spin-Offs
The fate of Under the Dome is still unclear: will it be renewed or cancelled. Last week we discussed and voted on it in my previous post: Under The Dome: Should It Be Renewed Or Cancelled?

Although most of us seem to hope (for different reasons) it will be renewed, there is always a possibility that the CBS executives will decide differently. We could be lying in our beds next summer, screaming for the loss we have suffered, or, we could try to get the execs to give us something that will take our minds of that loss: one or more spin-offs. It is CBS after all and they are very well know for their spin-offs. Even if Under the Dome is renewed, it might be a really good idea for the execs to give us a bit more of one of our favourite summer shows. After all, even CSI ...Read more
staff
brrrrr
Sep 09, 2014
Under the Dome "Black Ice" Review: Winter Is Doming
The residents of Chester's Mill really faced a conundrum—or maybe even a coldnundrum—when the entire town fell victim to a cold spell.
Story
Sep 08, 2014
Scared!!
Why is Angie coming back as a ghost to haunt Junior?

I am freaking out, because where is Lyle?!!

I've been mad at the dome for a while now, and I have been searching for the dumb egg all over my neighborhood. Now I have to find Lyle because the guy never got swimming lessons.

I quit at life.

Story
Sep 03, 2014
Under The Dome: Should It Be Renewed Or Cancelled
Only three episodes left for the domiest summer series we have that keeps us really busy on TV.com. Do we want it to return for a 3rd season?
staff
staff
art theory 101
Aug 26, 2014
Under the Dome "The Red Door" Review: Egg and Door Hunt
Only two things mattered in this episode: a red door and a purple egg. Everything else could suck it.
staff
the hunt for the red door begins
Aug 19, 2014
Under the Dome "Awakening" Review: DOMESPIRACY
This week, Barbie met a hacker and learned that his dad knows more about the Dome than he's letting on (duh).
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 2
Go Now
Aired
Episode 12 Season 2
Turn
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
Black Ice
Aired
Episode 10 Season 2
The Fall
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
The Red Door
Aired
Dale "Barbie" Barbara
Julia Shumway
Junior Rennie
Sam Verdreaux
Joe McAlister

Steven Spielberg and Stephen King are partnering to create a series based on King's book of the same name. The plot is set in a Maine town that is suddenly overtaken by a force field preventing the locals from reaching the outside world.