Under the Dome

Exigent Circumstances

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 09, 2013 on CBS

7.4
  • Would you not have Yelled "Not Guilty - I saw Big Jim Kill those two people" if you were Barbie?

It was not believable at all. If YOU were Barbie and had all the townspeople in front of you, would you not have Yelled "Not Guilty - I saw Big Jim Kill those two people" instead of just "not guilty"? Would you not have told the deputy this when she first saw you with the gun to Big Jim's head? Would you not have told her at SOME point along the way, and anyone else who came in shouting distance?

This show has too many incidences in which people have a chance to speak up and nail that sick old man and no one does - Bad Writers. Scared Writers. Afraid they can't make the show interesting without keeping that creep and all that fake intrigue in it. Or maybe they are just too lazy to do the research to make it a real show without all the bogus intrigue. How sad they are. Hope they are not being paid much.

I keep hanging in there hoping the show will start meeting it's initial potential, but if the writers aren't replaced, I suspect it never will be anything but a shoot-em-up, clliff-hanging teaser. Lord, but I HATE those.