Under the Dome

Force Majeure

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 14, 2014 on CBS

6.9
  • Just how many evil power seekers can there be in one town?

5.5
    Just how many evil power seekers can there be in one town? Now the teacher!
  • Who knew?

I gotta admit, I actually really like the crazy pastors singing - it took me by surprise :-)

That aside, i found the episode a little... 'meh' apart from the weird 1988 time link. More suspense please :-)
  • great message

I really enjoyed the "Someone religious goes crazy" theme. Let's blame the bad stuff on the religious folks and not show how both non believers and the religious folks both are quietly helping everyone out and acting like responsible citizens
  • Sigh.

So tired of the "Someone religious goes crazy" theme. Let's blame the bad stuff on the religious folks and not show the other side - the religious folks who are quietly helping everyone out and acting like responsible citizens.
  • so bad

No they are turning it all religious. Raining blood, give me a break. Emails yeah right, how come they even have power left on those tablets. Hopefully this show ends with a great ending by the end of this season.
  • Just great!

Another really great episode of the show in which we get some blood rain. Didn't see that one coming, but the aftermath of it was really intense, with a car crash, kidnapping, a bunch of emails and a whole pile of revelations.

All I can say is, Lord help them and with their catching up of their emails and other online activities. I wonder how many emails they have...

I think my favourite part of the episode was the video sent to Junior by a certain somebody outside the dome and it resulted in some interesting developments in the police station prison. That conversation with Sam and Lyle was just erratic but also eerie and revealing! What are they hiding!?

I'm looking forward to finding out!