Under the Dome

CBS (ended 2015)

Gislef

Under the Dome Fan Reviews (177)

• Under the dome rocks

I pray there is another season okay so the Christine and Eva parts sucked buts ok you got this bring us a better 4 don't back out now stick with us
  • Love love love

I think this series should continue I love this show love the suspense keep Jarbie come on don't drop please family of 8 gets together and watches 500000 stars from us plus
  • Excellent

Excellent show!
  • Stephen and Steven can do wonders

Really it is wonderful thriller and suspense. Stephen and Steven both put us "under the dome"
  • great show

its the best
  • best show ever

the show is full of surprises, people didn't get the premiere because they are too lazy to use their imagination. i loved the twists in the episode and i i think that season 3 is much better than the first 2 seasons wait to see what will happen in the next episodes.
  • I love the show looking forward to more

Y People thinking the writers should make all characters out of the dome it only 13 episode in season 1 and in that season, the story it 2 weeks come on I like see wat the dome can do' one minute it hot it cold n weird, freaky I like it... If season 3 they not out of the dome than u all may complain But it really great show I tell so much of my friends about it n now they all hooked on it n I'm looking forward to seeing season
  • Wow!!!!

I really don't understand why anyone would say this is a bad show, sure it's pure science fiction, none of this would ever really happen, and sure it's completely strayed from the original book by now, but apart from that, I'm on the edge of my seat every single episode.

I think people should let go of the book and just consider this a stand alone series, it's only based on the concept of the book.

And the finale, without giving it away, damn, it's gonna be a long wait till summer 2015....
  • Best drama ever

I have been watching Under the Dome since it began and it has been the best drama I have ever watched. Edge of the seat suspense with unexpected turns that make you have watch the next one. I love this show and I sure hope that they can keep it going for a while.
  • Heating up!!!!!

For the most part of season 2 I thought under the dome was starting to get boring,and had knower else to go, but i'll admit I was wrong, came just at the write moment introducing outside of the dome creating alot more questions but answering alot of the lingering questions which was starting to go on for to long!!! The last 4 or 5 episodes have been amazing really hope it takes off from here and we learn more about what the domes there for and how everyone ties in, not back to the boring old jim renny wild west show lmao!!! cant wait for next week!!!!!
  • Igdada

• I hope there is a next season!!!!!

I love this show and would have been disappointed if this had only been a one season show. There is not enough shows that you have to think a little to watch. That is only one of the things I love about the show. I also love the twist and turns. Not sure if I am watching the same show as some of the people with the negative comments. Plus everyone has there own opinions and see thing differently. My mom who watches no Sci-fy and does not watch more than 4 hrs a week of TV, loves it too. The person who said "every man is evil, corrupt and/or crazy. Every woman, on the other hand is good and intelligent" has to be a man because most other shows make the man all superior and the woman weak and reliant on a man!! I like shows that have the men not so perfect and the woman good and intelligent!!
  • Barbie N Julia

I have read in another forum that Julia is pregnant with the Monarch? Is that possible. She is not the monarch but she will give birth to it, and that Barbie is the chosen Male donor. Yesss, that will be awesome.
  • the show

I loved it it was one of the best t v show i have seen in a while steven spellberg is a great writer I am happy that the show will be back next season i love barbie not to grazy about big jim i do like . and all of the friends
  • YAY! I am so happy!

This show have been renewed for 2nd season! I watched all episodes of 1st season and it was incredible! :)
  • One of the best series I have ever seen

I haven't read the book from Steven King, but in my opinion it is one of the best series I have ever seen.
  • open minded

The writers keeping brining me back please keep it going
  • Going to be a hit

at the first ten minutes I thought .. okay this is going to be boring.. but after watching the first episode.. I am hooked.. I think this show is going to be great... better then the rest of the crap they put on television
  • Under the dome accomplished

When I first saw the first episode of under the dome I was amazed of the story and ever since the first episode I haven't missed an episode yet its a great summer TV series mystery
  • a nut, hitman, self proclaimed leader, and stupid reporter walk in to a bar...

I have seen the episodes, and it feels like I have seen it before. At first I thought "Lost" or "the telephone" - but after paying almost close attention, I noticed some of the things were just wrong, Most of which are the idioms and I am not going to point them out.

Then I notice (in a farming town) no one is really trying to escape. Farmers are the most unyielding people on the planet. Farmers do battle with nature!! First obligation of any captured human being is to escape.

Then things got a little off, boyfriend, girlfriend stuff, I'll never trust you, be a man son, here is your money-what the hell - Just get me out of here before the food, air, water out. Say nothing about human waste

• TEAM KING!!! HAVE SOME FAITH!

I will ALWAYS start out giving anything that has to do with Stephen King a 10+. The man is freakin genius, and all though his books have proven to be a little much as far as pages. His movies and Tv series have never let me down. I am a faithful Fan.

I however am very optimistic of UNDER THE DOME, so far I like most of the characters and the plot is slow but interesting. You have to have patience with a S. King series. He takes his time and makes sure you get every single detail. I love it!!! This show has the potential to be very good. It's not THE STAND type good, but still very good so far.
  • The Dome of OUR Lives

This is the beginning of something great. Personally I hope that this show will not end up like Terra Nova as we have yet to see its second season. There is enough of everything that everyone in the family can relate to and that will resonate with someone. Make no mistake it is epic and a stunner!
  • great concept

the show is captivating, keeps you wanting more. it shows it will turn scary as episodes go, so were in for a real scare, cant wait for the desperation to kick off
  • awesome!

under the dome is so riveting! it really keeps you on your toes. though it should be a movie so I don't have to wait on episodes:/
  • Some ODD reviews

Criticism that the first episode is not like the book.

First, most novel adaptations into films are not faithful replicas of the novel. They are very different formats and each has it's strengths in story telling. Just enjoy the show.

Second, the plagiarism charge is way off base. You could claim that the author James Follett, that is mentioned, plagiarized the Outer Limits episode where a town is cut off (literally) from the world.

High level concepts are not new. It is what is done with them in character development and story line that makes them special and unique.
  • Dome-tacular but poorly written

I have always liked this type of TV series: a group of people, where we can generally find evil people, is trapped by a strange circumstance that isolates the group from the rest of the world.

When UTD began to promote, it caught me.

The first season was great, an interesting plot that, despite showing some poor scripts respect to other series, opened many questions and encouraged to continue watching the show to find out the origin of the dome.

Talking about the second season, it was worse compared to the first season. Despite bringing new things like the exit of the dome and the return to it, the scripts were still bad and many episodes were based on crisis-of-the-week.

I continued watching UTD because, after all, I liked the idea that the dome kept them trapped, and also knowing it was possible to correct some things.

I have found the third season as an improvement. Many people say it's still bad, and I can't contradict that, because the scripts are a bit stupid, but adding Marg and Kylie, new stories, and the elimination of the crisis-of-the-week have made the season better.

Now I'm excited to see the dome coming down.

• Out of their dome

Who is writing this show? It seems like college kids on drugs. Noting makes sense or has any conclusion. When you see the end coming you really don't because a ridiculous plot twist is right around the corner.
  • Love it

I am totally agree with Whitney Johnson. This isn't about being normal or clever things. Use your imagination...

I actually think the show it's even better now than the first season. I've been waiting for season 3 for almost a year and I'm glad that is on again.

But, I have to admit that I just saw two episodes of season 3 and it's kind of wait for next week and see what's really going on in Chester's Mills.
  • Always a unhappy camper

Although there may be questionable things, the more people complain, the more series get canceled. This is a pretty good show and I would hate to see it go downhill because someone can't use their imagination a little.

I find it to be a good show to watch during my down time. Give the show some time to catch up and get better.

There are quite a few shows who have one or two seasons and the rest are perfect.
  • Great

We love this show... Can not wait each week for it to come on
< 1 2 3 4 5 6