Under the Dome

CBS (ended 2015)

Gislef

Under the Dome Fan Reviews (178)

• I like it

You know, I'd like to start by pointing out how ridiculous the so called fans of this show are. If you don't like something, then don't keep watching it. I just don't understand why so many people hated this show and yet kept watching it over and over again. Why would anyone do that? If I don't like something, then I don't watch it. Why waste my time?

Now, if you want an actual review of this show, I will point out why I like it. You see, one would expect a lot of weird things from this sort of show. Why? It's called Under the Dome. If you were expecting something realistic, then don't watch a show called Under the Dome. We all know that a dome is never going to fall onto a town and cut people off of society.

Also, it seems that far too many people insist that you read the book that something is based off of because they think it is better. Well, I don't have time to read everything just because some people think that the book is better. There's a lot of movies that I think are actually better than the book they were based off of in question. That may not happen too much, but I'm watching a show and feel that the book shouldn't actually matter.

Now, I'll admit that there are some things about this show that I didn't like. I'll never like its ending. Big Jim was a terrible character. It's a shame that they never offed him. Some of the subplots are hard to believe. Like how killing someone's husband makes you a good romantic partner? What was that all about? And the kidnapping that Junior did in the first season was pretty strange. How was that not a bigger deal?

I guess in summary is that this show has its flaws, but I felt that it had a nice, compelling storyline in the end. And if you don't like it, then don't keep watching and complaining about it.