Under the Dome

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 29, 2013 on CBS

7.6
  • Underwhelmed (by) the Dome

2.5
    5:30 The scene with the out of control semi made me turn my head sideways. Semi's don't drive on city streets above 50 MPH. Did the writer of this show grow up under an overpass? They seem used to 70 MPH traffic going past.

Also @ 5 min 30 seconds in. Why did the lesbian not grab her wife? Loved how ALL three women got deer in the headlights helpless at once, then drooled a bit on themselves.. Whoever writes this show is even more sexist than I am!

6:40 I understand they don't want to enforce any laws under the dome. Kidnapping and murder are already non crimes. So blatantly causing traffic accidents is way down on the list. So of course police arriving on the scene decide this is no time to start investigating anything and just roll with the first thing they hear. This bothered me the most! If the town has a universal 60 MPH speed limit then the local cops would be very adapt at investigating traffic violations.

LoL @ 6:38 "Alice didn't see the truck coming"

This show has become my new favorite show to pan. Dome makes Falling Skies look well written.