Under the Dome

The Endless Thirst

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 29, 2013 on CBS

• I wish, I wish that

Angie would just die or something, anything so I don't have this scum rammed down my throat.

Recap:

She's a slag.

She screws a psycho for like a summer or something and never notices anything whatsoever wrong with him.

Once looked up -she botched EVERY attempt to escape, she couldn't even stab someone in the back with scissors properly.

She must be a pretty lousy person, for nobody (including her brother) to give a crap about her for days after she disappeared.

When she is let out, she apparently thinks that running into the middle of town and yelling for help was a bad idea so she just gets captured again like minutes after being freed.

Psycho holding you at gun point. Psycho puts the gun down -normal person would have ran or fought, Angie hugged and comforted him.

She escaped the psycho and is literally amongst a mob of every day towns people (and sheriffs), apparently her good idea was to go somewhere where the only other person was a women in her 50s or 60s, and NOT some 'been around the block' kind of women who would have a scatter gun handy and know how to use it either.

I am so over this dumbass day time soap storyline, it's terrible -so terrible that it almost distracted me from the truck, trucking I don't know what -that conveniently empties out the towns water tower.

Also apparently the towns tear gas takes after the police -both are completely useless and ineffective.

Pro tip writers: playing "romantic music" doesn't make hooking up with the person who killed your spouse less distasteful.