Undercover Boss

Diamond Resorts

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on CBS

6.6
  • Diamond Resorts CEO lives in his own world.

4.5
    Yes, he was great at finding problems with the physicals, but when he was working with the customer agent, he was so wrong I was wanting to cry for that poor girl. The issue was LESS TRAINING and More SYSTEM issues. She has all this time to sit and talk. Why is that? He wants her to be trained to talk, but why? Why should any rep have to sit and wait for 2-3 minutes for her systems to come up? As a customer/technical support agent, I felt so bad for her. He wasn't letting her do her job, he listened to ONE call, knowing she's nervous cuz a camera is in her face, and then expects her to not only perform at the top of her standards but also to make chat while she waits for HIS systems to work. It shows that he thought he could make a snap judgement on one call, and never fully understood her job. That's a big problem in customer support - the bosses not understanding the job.
  • Diamond Resorts

This was truly an awesome show tonight!! Very emotional I felt just like I was the one receiving the gifts this boss bestowed upon his employees. What a great boss! He is the type of boss everyone would like to have.