Undercover Boss Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Put a suggesion box on this site for Bosses

cucumber25

[1]Dec 9, 2010
    • level: 1

My suggestion would be Galen G. Weston, Executive Chairman of Loblaw Companies, a huge grocery chain, of Loblaws, Independent Grocers, No Frills and others. He would have trouble disguising himself however as he is in a lot of Presidents Choice commercials. I recommend this guy because I know he would be in for a shock in what he found in employee moral, and I am sure he could not stand the pressure for low pay.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pgsuperfan

[2]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 25

the CEO of WAL MART

BobSteele1

[3]Feb 27, 2011

you need to come to chillicothe ohio to adena hospital i know you have never done a hospital before but this hospital is going down hill fast so you might be able to wake them up and see whats going on

BobSteele1

[4]Feb 27, 2011

you need to come to chillicothe ohio to adena hospital i know you have never done a hospital before but this hospital is going down hill fast so you might be able to wake them up and see whats going on

BrendaHolm

[5]Mar 3, 2011

I would like to see the CEO of Wal-Mart. I want him/herto go to the store during the first week of the month as a cashier, customer service, money center, stockman and work as a truck unloader. I wonder if he/she could handle the job??

pgsuperfan

[6]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 25

the WAL MART CEO would be a good choice lets see the man behind WALLY WORLD

TamaraCutshaw

[7]Mar 28, 2011

I want to see the ceo of wal mart do the show

TamaraCutshaw

[8]Mar 28, 2011

I agree I worked at wal mart for 4 years in washington state as a cashier and customer service it is hard to bite your tough

susiegracie

[9]Jun 30, 2011

I think the CEO of Pepsi needs to see what goes on behind the scenes! It is a known fact that Pepsi employess are treated like dirt in Des Moines, IA! Giving them schedules that go way beyond 12 hours, then making them fill out endless paper work for going beyond 12 hours! Demeaning them and treating them like they're stupid white collar dummies! Not caring when your child is born with spina-bifida or other problems, just wanting to know when you'll be back at work. When we tell any business that we work for Pepsi the reaction is always the same. "oh man! I'm so sorry!" every one knows it's the worst job you could have! How could such a successful company be doing so well, and not be happy enough to care about how there employees are doing? The CEO would never make it driving a route at Pepsi!

RichardNicho

[10]Aug 6, 2011

I would like one of the top "dogs" of Wal*Mart to work in the Cadillac, MI store #1432 under Steven Gang. This store is run so poorly that when the maintenance machines breaks down in the winter, that the workers have to mop the floors. This store also has the poorest looking produce that I have ever seen in any store for sale. They will continue to allow the fruit to be on the shelf even though the produce workers have been told that the fruit has mold on it.

This store even runs out of toilet paper and paper towel. That is sad. In this store, the managers also are not true to their word and always lie straight to the workers faces.

I currently work at this store and I have been there for quite sometime. I have been through 3 store managers and a lot of crap within the store with favortisim, and laws being broken. This store runs like no other walmart. This store is run however it needs to runs to put money in the managments' pockets and could care less about the worker's saftey. For instance, We unload trucks at night and the electric pallet jack is never charged, so we have to unload the trucks with the hand jacks. By walmart's own rules and regulations, the hand trucks are not allowed in the trucks, but we unload the trucks everyday with them. On average we recieve 2-3 trucks everynight. This is very dangerous because of the weight of the pallets and also the pallets are sometimes double stacked. The trucks are docked in bay and they are on an angle down, but at the end of the bay is the "bridge" and it goes uphil very quickly. If you are not careful, the hand jacks build up momentum to run you over if you are not quick enough to get out of the way. We have brought this safety hazard up several times to managment and their reply is that we need to be smarter than the equipment that we are working with.

There are several other issues and they are too numerous to mention. the last one thatI will mention is that they shut the Air conditioning off at night to save money. They do not care at the amount of humidity that is present in the store or the fact there is no air movement once the Air is shut off. Some parts of this store gets to be 100 degrees and they do not expect the workers to slow productivity because of the heat.