Undercover Boss Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Wich company's CEO do you want to see on UB?

VictoriaRober

[21]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 1

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE Lowell McAdam VERIZON WIRELESSPRESIDENT AND CEO OR ONE OF HIS TOP EXECUTIVES COME DOWN AND WORK AT A VERIZON WIRELESS CALL CENTER FOR CUSTOMER CARE. I HONESTLY DONT THINK HE RECOGINZES THE DAILY STRUGGLES OF DEALING WITH THE CALLS AND ABUSE THAT WE DEAL WITH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. EVERYDAY WE GET CUSSED OUT AND CALLED NAMES AND TREATED LIKE CRAP. AND THEN TOLD BY A SUPERVISOR HE ISNOT DOING HIS JOB ACCURATLEY ALL THE TIME.WE GET PAID LITTLE TO NOTHING BECAUSE WE ARE PAID ON A PIECE RATE. I DONT THINK THESE TOP EXCECUTIVES EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DAY TO DAY OR MONTH TO MONTH STRESS. LET ONE OF THOSE GUYS COME DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS AND SEE IF THEY ARE IN RANGE WITH OUR STATISTICS AND THEN GET PAID AND TRY TO PAY THIER BILLS. I HONESTLY THINK THINGS WOULD CHANGE. IF UNDERCOVER BOSS DID THAT I THINK ALOT OF THINGS IN THIS COMPANY WOULD CHANGE AND PAY WOULD DEFINITLEY BE RAISED AND ALOT OF ISSUE WOULD BE ADDRESSED ANDFIX AND ALOT OF THINGS WOULD MAKE THIS COMPANY RUN A WHOLE LOT SMOOTHER.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SariPayne

[22]Feb 6, 2011

Hampton Inn Hotels! I know they've done a show on hotels all ready, but people REALLY need to how hard housekeepers, laundry workers and the like work!

People tend to think housekeeping is an easy job,but it's not and whoever gives us a dead line on doing rooms need to learn WHAT we have to do!!

Thanks!

Sari

Hellozachary

[23]Jul 9, 2012

I would really enjoy seeing the company I work for on UB. Jack In The Box, It's a great company, we try priding ourselves on saying yes to the guests and treating them #1, see what really happens at times when your under stress and working in a fast paced environment! Undercover boss, please come to Jack 7258 in Las Vegas, NV! It'd be an honor!

overworked

[24]Jul 26, 2012

The TJX corp...a Marshalls store...a large one...on the east coast...in a resort town

Edited on 07/29/2012 9:56am

JamesConnor23

[25]Jul 28, 2012

At&t is a great choice. My step son is a Premise Technician with At&t.They have taken full advantage of the economy by grossly under paying the technicians in the south that are not protected by the union. They are paid approximately 1/3 ofwhat thetechnicians in the union are paid. They know people are desperate for work, so they are paying as little as possible, and sadly have been getting away with it for some time now.These techs are forced to work excessive overtime without notice and the managers do not care if you have a family or not. They just threaten their jobs and replace them if need be. One the other hand, when hired they are guaranteed a full time position but At&t will send them home without pay at any given time. It's not uncommon for them to have a 60 hour work week and a couple of25 hour work weeks (how do you support a family like this?).They are also constantly having their job threatened for things that are out of their control (Like not getting a job donefast enough due to faulty At&t provided equipment that has to be replaced more than once).At&t burns these techs out as fast as they can, replacing most within their 1st year. Out of the 20+ techs in his garage 3 made it past 1 year. Kinda sad that a company this size has these kind of labor practices.

AndreaDearolf

[26]Jul 30, 2012

I Would Kill to see the CEO's of T-Mobile , AT&T Wireless , Sprint-Nextell And/or Comcast be Undercover

SherrieDaigle

[27]Aug 3, 2012

I would love to see a JoAnns fabric & Craft CEO in our store in Waterville, ME. The employee morale is down and the management doesn't seem to care very much.