Undercover Boss

Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2012 on CBS

• Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates

I recorded and just watched this episode.. I like the way that Renee was given a second chance after disappointing the boss so badly.. actually it may be more than I would have done given his language and his disrespect for the company... but what I am most concerned about is in the part where they go through the segment "In the weeks since...." they mentioned that Savannah had decided to make a life change and leave the tasting room... but what they failed to tell us is what she decided to do with her life. I realize that the show is all about the company, but this CEO was all about family and Savannah has been through so much crap in her short life that it would have been better to let us all know that she is ok, that she joined a different division of the company or that she went back to school or that she is working for that homeless shelter that the $10K was donated to in her name... What happened to Savannah??? We all want to know.!!! This CEO was a wonderful boss and I don't feel that he personally would have allowed Savannah to just slip away, for goodness sakes she is the same age as his own children.... Please let us know if her decision was for the better of her future or not.....