Undercover Boss

Loehmann's

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2013 on CBS

7.8
  • BOSS' COMPASSION IS ONE SIDED

I watched as this CEO went undercover in Loehmann's and at first i felt he was right on the track with his thoughts & comments. Then he is sent to Washington, DC, where he has to work with a supervisor named, Right in the beginning, he says that he was at that store a year before and worked in the store & he DIDN'T want to hear nothing negative from anyone in that store. I believe he knew there were problems before he went in, so Keisha was screwed before she started. Yes she rushed the lack of training, but i see that all the time on this show. Where the CEO can't cut it and do what it takes, right away. I also felt he was EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE to her medical needs. It's not easy working in pain, with kidney failure. Also, knowing that you're dying with "Lupus!" Maybe,that was why she was rushing, yet trying to be her "BEST" for the cameras. Then when he gave her $10,000, i thought ok, maybe he cared a little. Then, he gave another employee, $100,000, just because they made a bad financial investment, that rocked the boat for me and i felt sad for Keisha. I live with a disease everyday, but not able to work. She has to work to take care of her family & medical bills, & burial. Loehmann's does not provide sick time. I REFUSE TO SHOP THERE NOW! Double standard that we see in this country. The elderly and the sick, and this is another example. Henry had his defensives up when he walked into that store!