Undercover Boss

Friday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Feb 07, 2010 In Season

Undercover Boss Fan Reviews (62)

6.7
  • Furious with Bikini's

The CEO & Founder of Bikini's is such a sexist. I used to love Undercover Boss but this episode was completely disgusting. He just doesn't get it. The woman who was fired for not wearing the bikini top & for continuing to serve a man who probably drank too much to drink was not being fair. She could have been counseled and given another chance. But no, what he really didn't like about her was her lack of passion for his "breastaurant". I found the term very offense. So, he fired her. That's his business but I bet many viewers didn't agree. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine to make a career of working at that joint. He didn't even have medical insurance for his Managers. I'm glad he gave it to that one woman but just her? His reward for that Bikini Babe" manager was to pay for the care her daughter needs. She should have had medical insurance for his manager in the first place. What a jerk! Gee, I'd be thrilled to have a breast enlargement surgery instead of a monetary reward for working at a job. I do suppose the CEO thinks of himself as a Hugh Hefner of sports bars. Why didn't CBS consider how offense this episode is to many women before the try aired it. This show had taken a dive!