Undercover Boss

Waste Management

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2010 on CBS

7.7
  • Waste management Chief takes to the jobs and various locations to look at the operations up close.

Seven days to understand his company .. he learned a heck of a lot in just a few days. He didnt need a consultant, he was the consultant. I liked the pace of the program and I was very interested in the employees and their take. I learned that it is easy to lose sight of realities of the daily practices and the people issues when you are theorizing from a desk inside an office disconnected from the street. I look forward to the next program. I hope that this episode will be replayed in the near future because my recording cut off the meetings with the employees at the end of the program. Drat...I was really looking forward to that!
  • I loved it because it gave the boss a view of what was going on in the company. The boss never sees what really makes their company run. I think more companies should do this. have the boss go under and see how the company runs and what improvements.

This show should do more of the 500 companies. Hooters is next. To tell you the truth I think I'm going to skip that one. I really don't like Hooters.

But the WM one was great. I hope Larry holds to his words. I agree with this show doing this. It gives us an eye on what some people have to go through for their jobs. Keep up the good work UnderCover Boss. you are great. You are on my top ten list to watch every week. even better then survivor. Not sure about amazing race. Lets see bigger business on this show.