Unfabulous

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Unfabulous Fan Reviews (200)

7.7
  • I see no quality in this show at all.

3.5
    Unfabulous stars a thirteen year old girl that is in middle school, but has many hardships to take on in her average typical unfabulous life. Emma Roberts is another actress i like and think she's nice, but let me tell you what is wrong with the character she plays as in this cheesey live-action show: First off the character looks to be quite emo, and is kind of annoying as she always wants her life to be perfect, but no one has a perfect life. So there's also a lot of cheesey drama i see. The singing is mediocre at best as well. This show also fails at having something new with great twists, as it is about the same thing every episode, there's something that catches Addie's interest, then a plan to try and have/get/acquire it, fails at it with some brief depression, and then sings a mediocre song about it, and then a few events happen to try and have it a happy ending. So this was another show that was kind of boring and the characters were also annoying in my opinion (but not all of them, i like Zack, Addie's Brother, and the dog.) That is about it, as the setting and background for this show is just blah along with some of the character designs, it got boring after a while so i am glad this show is canceled now and hardly shown, though for those that miss it, at least there's some reruns on rare occasions. but since it is only once in a blue moon they show this, that proves this show lacked in quality and isn't very popular. I do think Emma tries her best though, and all of the other people were good to have in the show, it just loked as if they could have used some more acting training. This show was not that good in my opinion, as there was many errors in it that i could see, Emma is nice though and in this show i could at least see some sort of effort, she also did a good job in Aquamarine, i am just saying that the main idea of this show was bad and bored a thirteen year old girl like me quite easily. Just an average to mediocre storyline that didn't catch my interest. Have a great day everybody.