Unfabulous

The Best Trip Ever

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Dec 16, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• help!

how can i watch the episodes?
  • Okay but not that great.

It was an okay series finale. Not that great but not that bad. It was pretty stupid how Addie was trying to keep Geena and Zack away from eachother. It's like if your friends want to date you should be supportive of them not get all up in their bussiness and try to prevent them from liking eachother. But finally at the end she came to her senses and let them be. On the other hand with Maris, Cranberry, and Patty it was pretty stupid also. It was like the three of them are BFF's and suddenly Cranberry realizes that Masris and Patty are treating her badly and then at the end she departs from them. I was pretty suprised that Cranberry was the one that droped out of the group. If it was Patty I would understand because she wasn't in the group until the ending of season 1 plus Maris and Cranberry seem like best friends cause thier both mean and all. But the whole movie overall was just too predictable to be a series finale. I wished it would have been a little bit better. A little bit more Genna and Zack and alot more Jake and Addie.
  • It was okay.....not the best series finale though.

I don't have much to say about this episode. It was okay, not excellent and not horrible. I personally think that it wasn't a good way to end Unfabulous, but I still enjoyed it very much. This episode had some humorous moments and some moments that where just plain stupid. This definately was not the cast's greatest work either, and it should have been since this it's the series finale. Even though I didn't quite like this episode I will admit that it was cleverly written and plotted. They seriously could have done better with this finale, for instance seeing Zach and Geena kiss made me sick to my stomach - they don't make a good couple and they should have removed the scene where they kissed. Overall this episode is fine. I would rate it an 8.