An Unforgettable Community
A&E (ended 2016)

My, how fortunes have changed for CBS's Unforgettable. About 15 months ago, the procedural series was dead and gone, to be forgotten forever. But then the network changed its mind and reanimated it for the summer, and now has CBS figured, "Hey that worked well enough, let's do it again." Translation: Unforgettable has been renewed for a third season.

Season 3 will air in the summer of 2014 following a steady performance on Sunday nights at 9pm this summer. It averaged 8.23 million viewers and a 1.4 rating among the 18-49 demo. Those aren't Under the Dome numbers, but they're good enough to keep the show afloat. 

Unforgettable stars Aussie hottie Poppy Montgomery as a detective with an infallible memory... except she can't remember how her sister died! At least that's how I remember it. She also likes to stare off into space while examining crime scenes in her head, like this:

Did you watch Unforgettable in Season 2? Will you be sticking with it in Season 3?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/22/2016

Season 4 : Episode 13

49 Comments
Comments (49)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hopefully they remembered to renew it again.
Flag
Actually make it 13 episodes for season 2, just watched them.
Flag
I'm a big fan of this show. I watched it because of Poppy. her character is so smart and sexy. Love her.
Flag
Make that 11 eps for season 2 ;)

Flag
Just watched episodes 8,9,10 which were shown on the AXN network. So no there were 10 episodes made for season 2.
Flag
Love the series and second was so short.
Flag
I personally loved Season 2. Thought it was much better put together than Season 1. But why was it so short????? Or is it coming back sometime early in 2014 still? And yes, I am glad it got renewed for Season 3.
Flag
I thought Season 2 was supposed to have more than 7 episodes? Channel 9 in Sydney is airing Series 2 Episode 2 on 8 December 2013. So I guess the September 8 episode was a "Mid-Series (US Summer) final"?
Flag
I agree, I love this show but it is definitely very hard to watch the show if it produces episodes sporadically. I am glad that it is back though as I love the partnership between Al and Carrie, it's unique.
Flag
I'm pretty pissed that season 2 was only 7 episodes. I thought there were more. What happened? Why are we waiting for practically a year for a 3rd season when the 2nd was barely there? This is so stupid. I like this show but it gets hard to watch something when you cancel it, then bring it back, then kind of cancel it again by giving it a really short season and then finally bring it back almost a year later. Make up your minds dammit! This is annoying!
Flag
Love this show have watched evey episode and will continue to do so next summer when it returns.
Flag
I liked it...I was a little bummed about the massive cast changes b/w the first and second seasons, but the new unit (resources and cases) is pretty awesome.
Flag
Good news. This show is quite good.
Flag
I've only done S1 so far. Our TV is a bit behind here in South Africa. I'm hoping S2 starts soon. But I liked the show and I'm glad it got another season :)
Flag
I was actually pleasantly surprised with how much more I liked the show this season..

Usually, when a network reboots a show (after nearly cancelling it) they totally screw it up. Decisions about plot / character / relationships should not be made by a committee of business execs. I felt that way about the misbegotten final seasons of Human Target, Lie to Me, and Body of Proof.
Flag
I'm busy with the final season of Body of Proof now, and hoo boy did they ever kill that show dead!
Flag
i really like this show, I am super pumped for more episodes!!!!!
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
It only works well if you have crap about how much you've earned to spam, apparently...
Flag
No, it only works when someone's found an early leaked pilot/season premiere, and wants you to go watch it via their link. The site may have disabled it for that exact reason.
Flag
I got through the first fourteen episodes of season one and stopped watching it. It wasn't that bad but, I had better shows to watch
Flag
Good news!! Now if they'd only show us the last few episodes of season 2...
Flag
I've heard the rest of season 2 starts airing December 1st.
Flag
Yeah, it's not a great show, but it's impossible to say no at spending 40-some minutes watching Poppy Montgomery smiled and walk around in heels.

Maybe she deserves a better show... but this will do just fine!
Flag
I'd definately will watch season 3... but I'm kinda dissapointed with the fact that in Season 2 there isn't any mention about Carrie's sister...
Flag
this show sucks.
Flag
Is this the new 'According To Jim'? How is this show surviving?
Flag
Where is the hottie?
Flag
Definitely.........
I thought season 2 was to have 13 episodes, but there was only, what 8. I was really disappointed in that!!!! If there was 5 more episodes filmed, I'd sure like to know if they will be aired....... GREAT show.
Flag
In fact there are just 7 episode if I'm not mistaken. And I fought too that was to have 13 episode. I was waiting for the following and thought what it's almost a month since the last one it is a bit long for a pause.
Fortunately for me there was this article so now I know that season 2 is already over... No need for me to wait for the 8th :D!
Flag
Actually the show returns somewhere around December with the remaining episodes of season 2!
Flag
Yes!! Definitely going to watch season 3... could be better written... but... Love the show!
Flag
I personally enjoy this show...a lot! It's a great deal of fun, it invites the viewer to play along by paying close attention to the details, and the chemistry between the lead characters is nothing short of perfect. The show is creative, well written, and well acted...it's more than anybody can ask for when looking for a little escapism. I was disappointed when it was cancelled after season one, and overjoyed to hear of its renewal. The second season had such a different feel, but in a good, colorful, makes you a little happy kind of way. I'm greatly looking forward to the remaining five episodes of the season and stoked to know that I have another handful of episodes coming next summer. :-)
Flag
Oh, and I forgot to follow all the episodes available for this season... but well, this is easy to catch up with. I don't remember any major arc going on in the first few episodes of season 2. I do enjoy this show, though. It's not stressing. So it's good when I am too tired and I don't want to take the risk of missing something important, or getting stressed and not being able to sleep afterwards :)
Flag
Isn't it weird to renew for a third season when CBS didn't even finish airing the second season this summer (I think only 7 of 12 eps aired)? I guess it is perhaps very cheap to produce and they can plug in episodes here and there when there is a gap? Hardly a claim to fame but seems to be what CBS is doing...
Flag
It's not weird so much as it is awesome! I don't know why they chose to run the series so late into the summer, but as a result, they had no choice than to cut it off for the new fall season. My guess is that the remaining 5 episodes of "Unforgettable" will be used to plug in that irritating programming gap known as winter break.
Flag
It truly is a huge missed opportunity that starts it's seasons off with semi-inventive ways for her to use her memory but slowly the writing gets more n more sloppy. Season 1 had one of the most painfully rote finales ever (as police they suddenly forgot any actual procedure to enable the dang episode to even semi-function). I always lament that we never get to see the case breaking thing she recalls the first time around so we can be in on the investigation and that her recall scenes could be more clever than just spotting a clue that wasn't obvious previously.

However I like her character so much I always end up watching despite myself.
Flag
I watched it ("DVR-worthy"(r)), there were many worse that continue to thrive.
Flag
I tried it in season one but it was just a boring procedural.
Flag
Unbelievable.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members