Unforgettable Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Episode 14

cross_mr

[1]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 9

I wasn't sure of this in the beginning. I kept watching it, but it felt more like a gimmick. However, this last episode was pretty decent and interesting. If this keeps up, it could turn in to a decent little show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DonSchneider

[2]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 1

Like you, apparently, I have been lukewarm about this series: until last night's episode. It was a tour de force! My compliments to the writers. Just as with the police characters, via their superb actors, I never saw it coming. However, there was one aspect that made me pause to contemplate. When the cops were interviewing the former camp manager, I thought to myself that I felt a little sorry for whatever actor played the part. Here he was presumably getting a big break landing a nice part on a primetime network series, and one could hardly see what he looked like with the big mustache and the baseball cap. He almost looked like someone ready to rob a bank. But damn if it clicked for me! If the writing continues to be of this caliber, then this show should become a big hit. Best of luck to them!

Edited on 02/08/2012 12:39pm
    Edited 5 total times.

sweetEclair3

[3]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 5
    I was a little confused by the ending can someone explain it to me? Thanks.

DonSchneider

[4]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 1

I don't want to spoil it for you or others. I shall say that I too was confused. Therefore, I looked at it a second time online at the official site. You'll probably have a week or so to watch it there. You can skip ahead, if you'd like, to watch the ending again, though watching the interview with the former camp manager would also be helpful. I think we haven't seen the end of this particular villain who apparenty does what he does for perverted kicks as a supreme egoist. He reminds me of the most unusual murderer in Agatha Christie's last Hercule Poirot novel Curtain; except in this case he wins--at least for now--much to the shock of our heroine and her collegues.

Edited on 02/09/2012 6:01am
    Edited 2 total times.

BarryWeen3

[5]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 14

sweetEclair3 wrote:
    I was a little confused by the ending can someone explain it to me? Thanks.

***SPOILER***