Unforgettable Forums

CBS (ended 2014)

Sister's Murder Theory

Mew_Mokuba

[1]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 17

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly think that Mom either had something to do with the Carrie's sister's murder or did it herself. It's seems strange to say that about Carrie's mother. But think about it. I've never seen and heard of anyone who's lost a loved one to murder throw out EVERYTHING that person owned soon after learning of their deaths. Yet Carrie had stated that no sooner than she got back from the police station after her sister's murder that Mom had already taken the time before picking Carrie up and thrown out EVERYTHING Carrie's sister owned, even stripped the bedding. Now I don't begin to understand the loss of a child to murder but it's just strange that no sooner than you get the call that your child is dead you erase her very existence and tell the surviving child to basically forget her and as she stated let's start again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaniellePaque

[2]Aug 29, 2014
    • level: 2

They solved her sisters murder at the end of the first season when they thought they were getting canceled.

Mew_Mokuba

[3]Aug 31, 2014
    • level: 17

Ah no they didn't. You need to rewatch that season then if you think so. Yes they caught a man who murdered girls similar to Carrie's sister. But that guy was in jail or something and had a solid alibi and couldn't have killed her sister. He was NOT Carrie's sister's murderer. The mystery man in her head was a cop or something who came upon her and took her to safety.