Unforgettable Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Summer Season Finale??

twinreg1

[1]Sep 3, 2013
    • level: 6

Sept 8th, 2013 ep is listed as the summer season finale. I searched and don't seem to find any eps thru the end of the year. Anybody know when this great series will continue?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Sep 10, 2013
    • level: 22
    I understand the Sep 8th episode was a summer finale and the it will return, when, only God knows. By the way anyone knows where I can find past Unforgettable episodes? I tried Hulu and ITunes with no avail. Thank to the extreme unreliability of CBS, which are always out of schedule, I lost a couple of this season episodes including the Sept 8th one.

Dragonsi2

[3]Sep 16, 2013
    • level: 6
    Haldrey: Try Bit Torrent. They have everything on there and you can find all episodes from the beginning to now.

Dec1964

[4]Sep 16, 2013
    • level: 33

Dragonsi2 wrote:
    Haldrey: Try Bit Torrent. They have everything on there and you can find all episodes from the beginning to now.

Only 7 episode's have been released, apparently CBS has put "Unforgettable" on break.

GrumpyTrucker

[5]Sep 29, 2013
    • level: 1
    Just read that Unforgettable has been 'renewed' for the Summer 2014 season after a 'short summer season' this year. Can't help feeling that'll just be the rest of the 13 we were supposed to get this year.

Dec1964

[6]Nov 28, 2013

I really like Unforgettable, but after only 7 episode's, you are probably right it will just be

the last 6 episode's of season 2. I have to blame someone, so it might as well be CBS, all

the hoopla you made about Under The Dome being some fantastic show turned out to be absolute

crap. So now I have to wait till the middle of 2014.

Edited on 11/28/2013 3:32am

GrumpyTrucker

[7]Jan 4, 2014
    • level: 1
    From...erm....sources it seems that some of the remaining episodes may have been shown on AXN. I'm trying to find out if that's the case. If so, would CBS allow another network to air their shows first if they hadn't dumped the show? Again.

NeeUyank

[8]Jan 9, 2014
    • level: 7

the remaining episodes of the second season are available in various torrent sites.. apparently cbs sold the season as a complete pack to various countries and they are now airing these episodes..

Dec1964

[9]Feb 19, 2014

haldrey wrote:
    I understand the Sep 8th episode was a summer finale and the it will return, when, only God knows. By the way anyone knows where I can find past Unforgettable episodes? I tried Hulu and ITunes with no avail. Thank to the extreme unreliability of CBS, which are always out of schedule, I lost a couple of this season episodes including the Sept 8th one.

Episode's 8 - 13 are available to download on various Torrents Sites, of course i did. These episode's are amazing its worth the download.