Unforgettable

Incognito

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 04, 2013 on CBS

• Incognito - from the latin for unknown.....

Are we really going to get a 'Carrie's got a good memory' scene at the start of every episode.

Fun episode - obvious twist, I caught it the second she walked into the hotel room.

BTW the 'memory retrieval' scenes aren't as good this season, I liked her looking around crime scenes again in her head and finding new clues. The little bits she does in this episode seem a little ordinary.

I hope this doesn't end up another boring cop procedural.
  • Still OK

The episode was entertaining, although predictable somehow. But that is good. It didn't matter that I sort of knew what was happening, I could still enjoy it. This season seems more inclined to show us how Carrie is a good cop regardless of her good memory. That means less memory scenes. Oh well. And I guess the romantic stuff will come and go between the main leads, but at least they already had a relationship and there is no unreleased sexual tension that will last for seasons... that's a good change from other shows. It's cool that they can talk to each other like that at the moment. Well, the show is unbelievable. But in the way that "the mentalist" is unbelievable. We can still enjoy the ride.
  • Can''t wait to see it!

Love this show, but can't watch it because of CBS. I will keep checking back to see when it's on here.
  • Unforgettable

Cbs and Time Warner childish spat has hit . Can't you guys override them?