Unforgettable

Incognito

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 04, 2013 on CBS

• Unforgettable

Cbs and Time Warner childish spat has hit . Can't you guys override them?
  • Still OK

The episode was entertaining, although predictable somehow. But that is good. It didn't matter that I sort of knew what was happening, I could still enjoy it. This season seems more inclined to show us how Carrie is a good cop regardless of her good memory. That means less memory scenes. Oh well. And I guess the romantic stuff will come and go between the main leads, but at least they already had a relationship and there is no unreleased sexual tension that will last for seasons... that's a good change from other shows. It's cool that they can talk to each other like that at the moment. Well, the show is unbelievable. But in the way that "the mentalist" is unbelievable. We can still enjoy the ride.
  • Can''t wait to see it!

Love this show, but can't watch it because of CBS. I will keep checking back to see when it's on here.
  • Incognito - from the latin for unknown.....

Are we really going to get a 'Carrie's got a good memory' scene at the start of every episode.

Fun episode - obvious twist, I caught it the second she walked into the hotel room.

BTW the 'memory retrieval' scenes aren't as good this season, I liked her looking around crime scenes again in her head and finding new clues. The little bits she does in this episode seem a little ordinary.

I hope this doesn't end up another boring cop procedural.
  • Unforgettable.

Interesting case when Carrie goes undercover for a Bank Heist, but in order to this, they have to arrest one of the members. Eve Steele is a chemical expert and is part of this four team and the person who is behind this team (The Brains So To Speak) is a guy called Kilbourne. The problem is no one knows the identity or who Kilbourne really is, they manage to arrest Eve and thats how Carrie takes her place. The interesting thing about this operation is, that no one knows who is who in the four man team, with all of them including Carrie using fake names (Carrie Works Her Magic and Gets On The Team). Everything goes as planned with Burns and Murray in another room in the hotel, so they know exactly what is going on. The unknown Kilbourne sends up room service to the team and gives them all new alias' by order of who arrived, Arnold, Willis, Philip and Pearl. Back at HQ, Jay works his magic on the identities of the other three with all wrap sheets as long as your arm, Jay makes a disturbing discovery. With a photograph of Kilbourne's fingerprint, Jay runs it through a computer and the real identity of Kilbourne is known, it happens to be Arnold and all along he knows that it is Carrie Wells. The Bank Job goes to plan (With a Little Few Problems Along The Way) at the the end Carrie' cover is blown Kilbourne shoots Philip and Willis, Carrie' gun is loaded with blanks, so her gun is useless until Al shows up. Carrie is taken hostage by Kilbourne and Carrie remembers that Willis has a knife tucked in his boots and stabs Kilbourne in his leg and she grabs the gun. Fantastic Episode. season - 2 Is Shaping Up To Be a Fantastic Season. Thumbs Up.