Unforgettable

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 20, 2011 In Season

karlmeszaros

Unforgettable Fan Reviews (39)

7.7
  • To much flirting

4.5
    This second season Poppy seems to spend a lot of time flirting with her partner Al .There seems to be the compulsory teasing at the end of every episode and it,s starting to get boring with her,, I could have you any time i like attitude .Maybe it,s because she is one of the producers she thinks it,s a good idea but for me it,s already wearing to the plot lines .
  • Almost perfrect....

I love this show but in a recent scene at a fundraiser - name tags were required. Most everyone had their name tags on their left chest. Name tags are always to be on the right chest of your dress or shirt so as to shake hands and look directly at the name tag to catch the name of the person you are greeting. Someone on staff should have known this --- I did. Keep up the good work - and good luck with the show.
  • What is Poppy saying?

What has happened to Poppy Montgomery's voice? Why is she continually speaking in a monotone - no inflection what so ever. I do not recall her voice being like this in "Without A Trace". Also please dress her up - she looks like the victim of a crime. Also either she and what's his name are in a romance or they are not. If she is a detective she should not feel compelled to flirt with her partner ALL THE TIME. Come to think of it she flirts with every man in the show. Maybe if she dressed better she might get herself a man and would not have to flirt her way through life.
  • A Little Old To Dress Like That

I liked Poppy in Without a Trace but she dresses like she is still that age. Also do something with the hair she is too old to wear her hair like that. It just looks messy.
  • Big Miss

2.5
    What started out as an interesting premise in Season 1, has devolved into a contrived mess in Season 2. Poppy Montgomery's character does a weird high school flirting act in almost every scene. While in season 1, her condition was a gift and a curse and it was intriguing to watch her grapple with both concepts; in Season 2 it feels like she's doing parlor tricks in between the forced escapades of Major Crimes. The attempts at humor, romance and intrigue fall completely flat. Dallas is amazing on the Good Wife, but seems like he's acting under duress here. Waste of everyone's talent all the way around.
  • Finally Britt was back

Finally in the last episode, Britt Lower was back. I thought she was a regular but was not there for the first episodes. Glad that she is back, she shows great personality and lights up the TV screen, she has great presence. Please keep her on each episode.
  • Why have the new episodes not been updated on here?

Why have the new episodes not been updated on here?
  • The series actualy got nother 6 episodes IN ENG s02e8/9/10/11/12/13

Why is here so outdated :(

JUst search the AXN does probbly have more than one chanel becouse i seen them on it in ENGand HD
  • any news on the remaining season two eps?

Any idea or at least word about when they could be aired? Last December the Spain version of AXN aired the whole second season- from ep 1 to 13 - but there's no trace of them yet in an English language...
  • Good premise

The show has a good premise, not always perfectly executed, but I enjoy Poppy Montgomery.
  • season 2 stinks

4.5
    1. Where are the other detectives?

2. Why don't they dress up Carey Wells in a cape and put an "S" on her blouse so she becomes superwoman

3. She is getting more and more arrogant

Hated the late season 1 episodes and hating season 2 more.
  • Liked Season 1

I really liked season 1 but so far I don't care for season 2. I don't like that the detectives from season 1 are gone. I don't like this new focus on "Major Crimes". To me season 1 was a 10, now its more like a 7 to me.
  • Unforgettable has a break until Dec. 1

Love this show! Seriously thought it was cancelled very glad to see it back, and even better! This return might be the reason for this weird long break from . 1, guess they didn't have enough time to complete the 13 episodes CBS ordered for 2013.
  • I love to watch it !!

please do not take it away . I love all the actors on the series .It"is very interesting.
  • Aussie fan

are we going to get a episode 8 or not
  • Where is Episode 6 of season 2?

No Episode 6 yesterday?
  • Unforgettable wow too cool

Poppy make this show more interesting each week, I hope they keep going it's another of my look forward to series mid summer.
  • Not Unforgettable.

4.5
    With Poppy Montgomery (Without Trace) and Dylan Ward (Nip Tuck), I'd hoped this crime drama would be sure to please. But poor directing, awkward lines, and some bad acting makes Unforgettable something I'd like to forget. I tried viewing a second episode to give it a chance, but the quality was so poor I turned it off mid way through.
  • Love the show

Love the show, please keep it going. Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh and Jane Curtain are great together. I agree with MisfitChicks that the original cast was awesome, However, the other crew is growing on me. I never watch television shows on network television only on paid premium channels, but this show has me watching every Sunday before my other HBO show. Please keep the show, and Dylan Walsh is always good to look at hmmmmmm! Thank you Cajungirl
  • the best crime series ever. dont cancelled unforgettable.

its one of the best crime series on tv. I love it. please continue in the fall shows. please don't cancelled the show. I and my friend love it. keep it on. thank you diane cohen
  • The revamp is good!

I was worried when CBS announced that Unforgettable would be getting a second season but with a new direction. I had come to like the previous cast and couldn't imagine that a new one would help. But having just finished watching the second episode, I'm wondering why they didn't go this way to start with. The dialog is funny, the stories are good. The cast is balanced and work well together. I love that they didn't lose Jane Curtain. I adore the role they have her in.

So yes. Watch the first season, get to know Carrie and Al. Then enjoy the ride on the second season. It looks like it's going to be a fun one.
  • Seven levels past covert

A new super secret wing of crime fighters is created-triple black & well above top secret yada yada yaga blah blah blah. if I hear another person on a TV utter the words 'Federal Agent'. I think I will pop-gotcha-they're not Federal Agents-its different-but it all amounts to the same thing in the end anyway. Well, its actually not a bad show-it does have experienced actors in it so why wouldn't it jokes aside they have really milked the whole 'secret section' stuff over the past few years. Not necessarily a good thing because it would be psychologically supportive for people who are into faking such a thing in real life. It makes such stuff more plausible. Well, TV goes where no man has gone before-that much is certain,
  • Easy show to remember watching!!!!

Love Love this show but can someone put some looser clothes on Carrie Wells. Those tight jeans make her look terribly hippie. Other then that keep up the good work. I was so happy when they got the new job in New York. I was also thrilled when Carrie and her old flame got back together. Love the dialogue.

• The . Flag is wrong color!

Love the show but,,, The . Flag in Elliot Nelson's office is Green and white stripes, not the traditional red and white. Major goof!
  • love this show

so glad this show is coming back on, can't wait!
  • Un-Cancelled!!!

Just to let other fans of the show know, Unforgettable was un-cancelled! It was originally cancelled which was surprising because it had a solid amount of viewers (around 12 million). The network has decided to un-cancel it and it will be returning in the summer of 2013.
  • One of the best shows

Please bring back unforgettable --my husband and I watch that show together---that's about it on this station or any other---
  • Not happy

This is a good show, stop bringing back bad shows. Let us tell you want WE want to watch, NOT you telling us this is it. I have cancelled my cable a few times when nothing GOOD is on & it's starting to look like it again. GRRRR grab a brain...good is good.
  • How Can CBS Cancel UNFORGETTABLE?

There are so few good, really GOOD, dramas on the air. UNFORGETTABLE is both creaive and addictive. How can CBS possible cancel one of the best of the best? Is there anything we can do to save this show?
  • GREAT show!!

My wife and I take turns walking our treadmill watching this show! Gets better and better each day! Excellent character and good dialog, Love the "new" addition of Jane Curtain character too! Can only get better, please give this A chance!!! With so many dumb shows out there FINALLY one with some real brains!! "Carries Caller" was real riveting episode, flowed like a good movie, edge of your seat stuff with an excellent twist ending!! BRAVO!!

Keep up the good SHOW