Unforgettable

A&E (ended 2016)

karlmeszaros

Unforgettable Fan Reviews (55)

7.8
  • Will never forget unforgettable.

I really miss unforgettable and I am very disappointed that they canceled it again. I really wanted to see new episodes but I will never forget about this show.
  • Come back please

I agree this show should not be cancelled again and if ae know what's good for them, they'll renew it soon. I need another season if only for an ending that it deserves, there is still so much to uncover. I am the first to admit that sometimes this show has episodes that are not to the standard I know they can but this is one of the best original shows still on the air and definitely on aetv. It has been saved so many times, it just shows how great it can be. Give it another chance and I bet it will be just good as it can be. More please. If not, it's petition time everyone. We can save it again if we have too but lets not fight, just renew it. It deserves it.
  • Don't cancel

This show is amazing!!!! And you can't cancel it right after the big finale! Please whatever you do PLEASE don't cancel this amazing show!Don't listen to these haters listen to the people that want the show back we love unforgettable!!!!
  • It's coming back!

Yay! What a nice surprise, to get Carrie and Al back. I was really bummed, when they cancelled the show. Resurrected for a second time, that's really something. I'm looking forward to the next season of Unforgettable. I wish, they would keep it for longer, this time around.
  • Excellent show

What a great show this is/was, I just watched all 3 seasons and I have to say, it is chemistry between Al and Carrie is just fantastic and I totally disagree with people that say their relationship is kiss was long long long overdue....

It's a crying shame it got cancelled and I really hope they rethink their deciscion and bring it back for another season, I want to see who killed her sister who that handsome husband of hers is and why she never told anyone....
  • Way to go

I love this show. It's light, good, funny and humane. The actors go so well together. Whether it's Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Dallas Roberts, Jane Curtin, James Hiroyuki Liao or Tawny Cypress. I like them all and I hope the show continues.
  • Unforgettable has a break until Dec. 1

Love this show! Seriously thought it was cancelled very glad to see it back, and even better! This return might be the reason for this weird long break from . 1, guess they didn't have enough time to complete the 13 episodes CBS ordered for 2013.
  • I love to watch it !!

please do not take it away . I love all the actors on the series .It"is very interesting.
  • Where is Episode 6 of season 2?

No Episode 6 yesterday?
  • Unforgettable wow too cool

Poppy make this show more interesting each week, I hope they keep going it's another of my look forward to series mid summer.
  • Love the show

Love the show, please keep it going. Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh and Jane Curtain are great together. I agree with MisfitChicks that the original cast was awesome, However, the other crew is growing on me. I never watch television shows on network television only on paid premium channels, but this show has me watching every Sunday before my other HBO show. Please keep the show, and Dylan Walsh is always good to look at hmmmmmm! Thank you Cajungirl
  • the best crime series ever. dont cancelled unforgettable.

its one of the best crime series on tv. I love it. please continue in the fall shows. please don't cancelled the show. I and my friend love it. keep it on. thank you diane cohen
  • Easy show to remember watching!!!!

Love Love this show but can someone put some looser clothes on Carrie Wells. Those tight jeans make her look terribly hippie. Other then that keep up the good work. I was so happy when they got the new job in New York. I was also thrilled when Carrie and her old flame got back together. Love the dialogue.

• love this show

so glad this show is coming back on, can't wait!
  • GREAT show!!

My wife and I take turns walking our treadmill watching this show! Gets better and better each day! Excellent character and good dialog, Love the "new" addition of Jane Curtain character too! Can only get better, please give this A chance!!! With so many dumb shows out there FINALLY one with some real brains!! "Carries Caller" was real riveting episode, flowed like a good movie, edge of your seat stuff with an excellent twist ending!! BRAVO!!

Keep up the good SHOW
  • Welcome back!

I almost cried when i saw this had come back.
  • it's back on

Thought it was a BIG mistake to cancel this one... glad to hear it will be back!
  • The right combination of everything

A typical Sunday night; paging up & down the guide looking for anything entertaining. Saw Jane Curtain's name as part of the cast and that alone convinced me to take a look. Interesting story line, just enough humor and drama. Great chemistry among the cast, though would love to see more of Jane's character.
  • Finally Britt was back

Finally in the last episode, Britt Lower was back. I thought she was a regular but was not there for the first episodes. Glad that she is back, she shows great personality and lights up the TV screen, she has great presence. Please keep her on each episode.
  • The series actualy got nother 6 episodes IN ENG s02e8/9/10/11/12/13

Why is here so outdated :(

JUst search the AXN does probbly have more than one chanel becouse i seen them on it in ENGand HD
  • Un-Cancelled!!!

Just to let other fans of the show know, Unforgettable was un-cancelled! It was originally cancelled which was surprising because it had a solid amount of viewers (around 12 million). The network has decided to un-cancel it and it will be returning in the summer of 2013.
  • One of the best shows

Please bring back unforgettable --my husband and I watch that show together---that's about it on this station or any other---
  • Not happy

This is a good show, stop bringing back bad shows. Let us tell you want WE want to watch, NOT you telling us this is it. I have cancelled my cable a few times when nothing GOOD is on & it's starting to look like it again. GRRRR grab a brain...good is good.
  • How Can CBS Cancel UNFORGETTABLE?

There are so few good, really GOOD, dramas on the air. UNFORGETTABLE is both creaive and addictive. How can CBS possible cancel one of the best of the best? Is there anything we can do to save this show?
  • Different, likeable character

I really like Carrie and the other detective/characters. Having a previous relationship in a former city and her trying to find out what happened to her sister add to the long term plot. Now, I always check out the crime scenes to see if I can figure out any clues, the theme is unique, I hope the series sticks around and allows itself to develop into a hit show.
  • AMAZING!!!

I have been looking for something to fill in my Tuesday nights while I wait for NCIS: LA to come on. Its like CSI meet Criminal minds in one women, I love that! I will be recommending this show to all my friends. I'm glad a tuned in and I can't wait to watch next week's episode.

• Aussie fan

are we going to get a episode 8 or not
  • I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's different and not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forward to this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the

I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's differentand not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forwardto this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the memory role well.

• The revamp is good!

I was worried when CBS announced that Unforgettable would be getting a second season but with a new direction. I had come to like the previous cast and couldn't imagine that a new one would help. But having just finished watching the second episode, I'm wondering why they didn't go this way to start with. The dialog is funny, the stories are good. The cast is balanced and work well together. I love that they didn't lose Jane Curtain. I adore the role they have her in.

So yes. Watch the first season, get to know Carrie and Al. Then enjoy the ride on the second season. It looks like it's going to be a fun one.
  • Almost perfrect....

I love this show but in a recent scene at a fundraiser - name tags were required. Most everyone had their name tags on their left chest. Name tags are always to be on the right chest of your dress or shirt so as to shake hands and look directly at the name tag to catch the name of the person you are greeting. Someone on staff should have known this --- I did. Keep up the good work - and good luck with the show.
< 1 2