Friday 8:00 PM on A&E Premiered Sep 20, 2011 Returning November 27, 2015

Unforgettable Fan Reviews (49)

• This show probably looked better on paper than it did after production...

This is your standard procedural cop show with the added twist of intruducing a lead with a photographic memory who remembers everything she ever sees. Give that lead a mysterious troubled past and team her up with her ex partner and lover and you have the basic structure for this show. On paper it looks like it should work, in practice it fails on every count.

The main character is, whilst undoubtably physically attractive, is somehow strangely unappealing. The character itself comes across as shallow and underdeveloped. Perhaps it is the fault of the scriptwriters but I am more inclined to feel it is the actress who lets down the role instead. Her acting is more unbeleivable than unforgettable.

The main hook in this show centers around the fact that the lead has a photographic memory and remembers everything. Somehow the scripwriters have not only gifter her with the power of total recall but strangely enough her eyesight also seems to improve exponentially too. When recalling a crimescene she can somehow make out perfect details on a tiny picture 20 feet away from her that us mere mortals would struggle to get the same impression even uf we had the photo at reading distance in our own hands. In addition her perfect recall seems only to be triggered when she wants it to be or, when it comes unbidden, only when a key pece of evidence wafts by.

One does get the distinct feeling that, were the lead character not blessed with this perfect recall, her and the rest of the team would not be considered any great asset to law enforcemnt.

As this show has developed the acting has gotten worse and the plot even more unbelievable.

A mediocre show that does not deserve airtime.

• Not so special.

First: I don't really have a problem with procedural with a twist (as some staffer of Tv.com pointed it out as a "problem"), my problem with this show rely on the fact that this very "twist" this medical condition doesn't really help in distinguishing this series from other procedural. A problem on the characters, aside from the top pair the others fall in the background. in the first episode the last part where she goes alone to confront the son is quite stupid (there's no other way to describe it, no gun, no back-up? on can she rely on that if the guy what's name didn't answer the phone?). Last thing I don't think that Poppy Montgomery is lead actor material (recalling from her WaT days).

I quit at the beginning of the second episode: her transitioning into the homicide squad is too fast (and why would they need her so quickly? that doesn't make any sense).

So in the end an unremarkable show, quick to fade from my memory.

• ghost whisperer meets csi and dumps good police work.

so the way i see it is.. before i saw the show and didnt know how it was gonna work, my first question was.. how is this girl gonna see things on a murder scene if she wasnt there... unless she sees the past or meets the soul of the victim n tell her what happened idont see it happening..... but then i saw that.. thats actually the key she has to be there to see all that stuff n things going around even after the murder or crime and then take her time to go for more clues and then be like BAM! i know whats up!!... .. kinda like a retarded detective... uknow .. the thing is that it kinda makes look the other detectives be almost useless... uknow but ok well its a different concept and that i appreciate and will stick with it. lets hope things get better and it doesnt loose its track...

• I like this show very much.

I enjoy this show. When I first saw the previews, I thought it would be just"O.K." but it's pretty good. It's even better when you realize that this is an actual medical condition, shared by only a handful of people.

I think that Carrie's character needs to be developed further, and I also feel a certain superficiality to the show. I enjoyed Poppy Montgomery very much in Without a Trace: her character, Samantha Spade, was intriguing, damaged and vulnerable. Her interactions with the other team members was complex.
    As Carrie, Samantha does not have the range of emotions, the interactions with her team--in fact, she doesn't seem to have a "team"; there's Carrie, and then there's everyone else, sort of cardboard figures for her to play off of.

I hope that there is much more character developement for all the actors in this show. It has a lot of potential.

WHY does Carrie's hair have to be that awful shade of orange? ;-)

Overall, a good show. Just needs a little "tweaking".

• Interesing show.

I wanted to check this show out originally simply because it is interesting because of the fact that the main character can remember everything. I mean, who would want to forget things. haha. Although, no one wants to remember everything either. I have only checked out the first couple episodes because it is on later in the night and i can never keep myself up the entire hour it is on because I get up fairly early in the morning. I am really interested consistantly though. The whole storyline with her sister really gets my attention. "Unforgettable" is not like your typical Crime shows in my opinion. It focuses more on finding the criminal rather than focusing more on the crime scene and evidence like all the CSI shows do.

• I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's different and not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forward to this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the

I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's differentand not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forwardto this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the memory role well.

• AMAZING!!!

I have been looking for something to fill in my Tuesday nights while I wait for NCIS: LA to come on. Its like CSI meet Criminal minds in one women, I love that! I will be recommending this show to all my friends. I'm glad a tuned in and I can't wait to watch next week's episode.

• My high hopes were dashed -- I had hoped it would break from the predictable police procedural themes and plots

I had high hopes for this show . Unfortunately it is stuck in the same old rut as the other 99% of predictable police procedurals.

Friends of the hero are righteous, so when one is suspected we know we just wait for the next interesting character to come along and they will be the ones actually guilty.

Predictable 40 year old plots with only the name changed, a gender change, and the memory gimmick.

Producers and the writers they hire to repeat well known formulas with minor changes need to wake up if they are going to save TV from extinction.

Having a lead character turn out to be evil is not exactly new, but it would be new to US police shows. Try that.

Show the hypocrisy of police who give each other a break because of "the pressure they are under" while in the next moment arresting a single mom or a pediatric oncologist.

I'm not saying have anti-heroes, completely evil leads, because those shows too are old predictable formula shows.

Rather I'm saying mix it up. Have heroes that turn bad, heroes that seem just but are actually hypocritical.

Have the hero dead cop's clearly loving wife turn out to be anything but.

There is a world of possibilities, and if TV and movie producers and writers don't exploit them they will continue to see themselves replaced by computer games and web pages.

• Different, likeable character

I really like Carrie and the other detective/characters. Having a previous relationship in a former city and her trying to find out what happened to her sister add to the long term plot. Now, I always check out the crime scenes to see if I can figure out any clues, the theme is unique, I hope the series sticks around and allows itself to develop into a hit show.
  • GREAT show!!

My wife and I take turns walking our treadmill watching this show! Gets better and better each day! Excellent character and good dialog, Love the "new" addition of Jane Curtain character too! Can only get better, please give this A chance!!! With so many dumb shows out there FINALLY one with some real brains!! "Carries Caller" was real riveting episode, flowed like a good movie, edge of your seat stuff with an excellent twist ending!! BRAVO!!

Keep up the good SHOW

There are so few good, really GOOD, dramas on the air. UNFORGETTABLE is both creaive and addictive. How can CBS possible cancel one of the best of the best? Is there anything we can do to save this show?
  • Not happy

This is a good show, stop bringing back bad shows. Let us tell you want WE want to watch, NOT you telling us this is it. I have cancelled my cable a few times when nothing GOOD is on & it's starting to look like it again. GRRRR grab a brain...good is good.
  • One of the best shows

Please bring back unforgettable --my husband and I watch that show together---that's about it on this station or any other---
  • Un-Cancelled!!!

Just to let other fans of the show know, Unforgettable was un-cancelled! It was originally cancelled which was surprising because it had a solid amount of viewers (around 12 million). The network has decided to un-cancel it and it will be returning in the summer of 2013.
  • love this show

so glad this show is coming back on, can't wait!
  • The . Flag is wrong color!

Love the show but,,, The . Flag in Elliot Nelson's office is Green and white stripes, not the traditional red and white. Major goof!
  • Easy show to remember watching!!!!

Love Love this show but can someone put some looser clothes on Carrie Wells. Those tight jeans make her look terribly hippie. Other then that keep up the good work. I was so happy when they got the new job in New York. I was also thrilled when Carrie and her old flame got back together. Love the dialogue.

• Seven levels past covert

A new super secret wing of crime fighters is created-triple black & well above top secret yada yada yaga blah blah blah. if I hear another person on a TV utter the words 'Federal Agent'. I think I will pop-gotcha-they're not Federal Agents-its different-but it all amounts to the same thing in the end anyway. Well, its actually not a bad show-it does have experienced actors in it so why wouldn't it jokes aside they have really milked the whole 'secret section' stuff over the past few years. Not necessarily a good thing because it would be psychologically supportive for people who are into faking such a thing in real life. It makes such stuff more plausible. Well, TV goes where no man has gone before-that much is certain,
  • The revamp is good!

I was worried when CBS announced that Unforgettable would be getting a second season but with a new direction. I had come to like the previous cast and couldn't imagine that a new one would help. But having just finished watching the second episode, I'm wondering why they didn't go this way to start with. The dialog is funny, the stories are good. The cast is balanced and work well together. I love that they didn't lose Jane Curtain. I adore the role they have her in.

So yes. Watch the first season, get to know Carrie and Al. Then enjoy the ride on the second season. It looks like it's going to be a fun one.
  • the best crime series ever. dont cancelled unforgettable.

its one of the best crime series on tv. I love it. please continue in the fall shows. please don't cancelled the show. I and my friend love it. keep it on. thank you diane cohen
  • Love the show

Love the show, please keep it going. Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh and Jane Curtain are great together. I agree with MisfitChicks that the original cast was awesome, However, the other crew is growing on me. I never watch television shows on network television only on paid premium channels, but this show has me watching every Sunday before my other HBO show. Please keep the show, and Dylan Walsh is always good to look at hmmmmmm! Thank you Cajungirl
  • Not Unforgettable.

With Poppy Montgomery (Without Trace) and Dylan Ward (Nip Tuck), I'd hoped this crime drama would be sure to please. But poor directing, awkward lines, and some bad acting makes Unforgettable something I'd like to forget. I tried viewing a second episode to give it a chance, but the quality was so poor I turned it off mid way through.
  • Unforgettable wow too cool

Poppy make this show more interesting each week, I hope they keep going it's another of my look forward to series mid summer.
  • Where is Episode 6 of season 2?

No Episode 6 yesterday?
  • Aussie fan

are we going to get a episode 8 or not
  • I love to watch it !!

please do not take it away . I love all the actors on the series .It"is very interesting.
  • Unforgettable has a break until Dec. 1

Love this show! Seriously thought it was cancelled very glad to see it back, and even better! This return might be the reason for this weird long break from . 1, guess they didn't have enough time to complete the 13 episodes CBS ordered for 2013.
  • Liked Season 1

I really liked season 1 but so far I don't care for season 2. I don't like that the detectives from season 1 are gone. I don't like this new focus on "Major Crimes". To me season 1 was a 10, now its more like a 7 to me.
  • season 2 stinks

1. Where are the other detectives?

2. Why don't they dress up Carey Wells in a cape and put an "S" on her blouse so she becomes superwoman

3. She is getting more and more arrogant

Hated the late season 1 episodes and hating season 2 more.
  • Good premise

The show has a good premise, not always perfectly executed, but I enjoy Poppy Montgomery.
< 1 2