Unforgettable

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 20, 2011 Between Seasons

karlmeszaros

Unforgettable Fan Reviews (46)

7.8
  • How Can CBS Cancel UNFORGETTABLE?

There are so few good, really GOOD, dramas on the air. UNFORGETTABLE is both creaive and addictive. How can CBS possible cancel one of the best of the best? Is there anything we can do to save this show?
  • Un-Cancelled!!!

Just to let other fans of the show know, Unforgettable was un-cancelled! It was originally cancelled which was surprising because it had a solid amount of viewers (around 12 million). The network has decided to un-cancel it and it will be returning in the summer of 2013.
  • Aussie fan

are we going to get a episode 8 or not
  • Big Miss

2.5
    What started out as an interesting premise in Season 1, has devolved into a contrived mess in Season 2. Poppy Montgomery's character does a weird high school flirting act in almost every scene. While in season 1, her condition was a gift and a curse and it was intriguing to watch her grapple with both concepts; in Season 2 it feels like she's doing parlor tricks in between the forced escapades of Major Crimes. The attempts at humor, romance and intrigue fall completely flat. Dallas is amazing on the Good Wife, but seems like he's acting under duress here. Waste of everyone's talent all the way around.
  • The series actualy got nother 6 episodes IN ENG s02e8/9/10/11/12/13

Why is here so outdated :(

JUst search the AXN does probbly have more than one chanel becouse i seen them on it in ENGand HD
  • One of the best shows

Please bring back unforgettable --my husband and I watch that show together---that's about it on this station or any other---
  • It's coming back!

Yay! What a nice surprise, to get Carrie and Al back. I was really bummed, when they cancelled the show. Resurrected for a second time, that's really something. I'm looking forward to the next season of Unforgettable. I wish, they would keep it for longer, this time around.
  • Different, likeable character

I really like Carrie and the other detective/characters. Having a previous relationship in a former city and her trying to find out what happened to her sister add to the long term plot. Now, I always check out the crime scenes to see if I can figure out any clues, the theme is unique, I hope the series sticks around and allows itself to develop into a hit show.
  • GREAT show!!

My wife and I take turns walking our treadmill watching this show! Gets better and better each day! Excellent character and good dialog, Love the "new" addition of Jane Curtain character too! Can only get better, please give this A chance!!! With so many dumb shows out there FINALLY one with some real brains!! "Carries Caller" was real riveting episode, flowed like a good movie, edge of your seat stuff with an excellent twist ending!! BRAVO!!

Keep up the good SHOW
  • Liked Season 1

I really liked season 1 but so far I don't care for season 2. I don't like that the detectives from season 1 are gone. I don't like this new focus on "Major Crimes". To me season 1 was a 10, now its more like a 7 to me.
  • What is Poppy saying?

What has happened to Poppy Montgomery's voice? Why is she continually speaking in a monotone - no inflection what so ever. I do not recall her voice being like this in "Without A Trace". Also please dress her up - she looks like the victim of a crime. Also either she and what's his name are in a romance or they are not. If she is a detective she should not feel compelled to flirt with her partner ALL THE TIME. Come to think of it she flirts with every man in the show. Maybe if she dressed better she might get herself a man and would not have to flirt her way through life.
  • Excellent show

What a great show this is/was, I just watched all 3 seasons and I have to say, it is chemistry between Al and Carrie is just fantastic and I totally disagree with people that say their relationship is kiss was long long long overdue....

It's a crying shame it got cancelled and I really hope they rethink their deciscion and bring it back for another season, I want to see who killed her sister who that handsome husband of hers is and why she never told anyone....
  • Unforgettable has a break until Dec. 1

Love this show! Seriously thought it was cancelled very glad to see it back, and even better! This return might be the reason for this weird long break from . 1, guess they didn't have enough time to complete the 13 episodes CBS ordered for 2013.
  • Unforgettable wow too cool

Poppy make this show more interesting each week, I hope they keep going it's another of my look forward to series mid summer.
  • I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's different and not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forward to this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the

I love Unforgettable! I think it's a great show and it's differentand not like all the other "cop" shows. I have been looking forwardto this series. I enjoy watching Poppy Montgomery and I love the red hair. Her character is talented and she plays the memory role well.

• Interesing show.

I wanted to check this show out originally simply because it is interesting because of the fact that the main character can remember everything. I mean, who would want to forget things. haha. Although, no one wants to remember everything either. I have only checked out the first couple episodes because it is on later in the night and i can never keep myself up the entire hour it is on because I get up fairly early in the morning. I am really interested consistantly though. The whole storyline with her sister really gets my attention. "Unforgettable" is not like your typical Crime shows in my opinion. It focuses more on finding the criminal rather than focusing more on the crime scene and evidence like all the CSI shows do.

• Not so special.

5.5

First: I don't really have a problem with procedural with a twist (as some staffer of Tv.com pointed it out as a "problem"), my problem with this show rely on the fact that this very "twist" this medical condition doesn't really help in distinguishing this series from other procedural. A problem on the characters, aside from the top pair the others fall in the background. in the first episode the last part where she goes alone to confront the son is quite stupid (there's no other way to describe it, no gun, no back-up? on can she rely on that if the guy what's name didn't answer the phone?). Last thing I don't think that Poppy Montgomery is lead actor material (recalling from her WaT days).

I quit at the beginning of the second episode: her transitioning into the homicide squad is too fast (and why would they need her so quickly? that doesn't make any sense).

So in the end an unremarkable show, quick to fade from my memory.

• To much flirting

4.5
    This second season Poppy seems to spend a lot of time flirting with her partner Al .There seems to be the compulsory teasing at the end of every episode and it,s starting to get boring with her,, I could have you any time i like attitude .Maybe it,s because she is one of the producers she thinks it,s a good idea but for me it,s already wearing to the plot lines .
  • Love the show

Love the show, please keep it going. Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh and Jane Curtain are great together. I agree with MisfitChicks that the original cast was awesome, However, the other crew is growing on me. I never watch television shows on network television only on paid premium channels, but this show has me watching every Sunday before my other HBO show. Please keep the show, and Dylan Walsh is always good to look at hmmmmmm! Thank you Cajungirl
  • Finally Britt was back

Finally in the last episode, Britt Lower was back. I thought she was a regular but was not there for the first episodes. Glad that she is back, she shows great personality and lights up the TV screen, she has great presence. Please keep her on each episode.
  • AMAZING!!!

I have been looking for something to fill in my Tuesday nights while I wait for NCIS: LA to come on. Its like CSI meet Criminal minds in one women, I love that! I will be recommending this show to all my friends. I'm glad a tuned in and I can't wait to watch next week's episode.

• The revamp is good!

I was worried when CBS announced that Unforgettable would be getting a second season but with a new direction. I had come to like the previous cast and couldn't imagine that a new one would help. But having just finished watching the second episode, I'm wondering why they didn't go this way to start with. The dialog is funny, the stories are good. The cast is balanced and work well together. I love that they didn't lose Jane Curtain. I adore the role they have her in.

So yes. Watch the first season, get to know Carrie and Al. Then enjoy the ride on the second season. It looks like it's going to be a fun one.
  • Unbelievable Ending

This episode and season ended trying to imply there's more, but at the same time rushed to answer for the relationship between Carrie and Al. Disappointing!

Why did CBS cancel the show. I agree with SamanthaHolly, I hope another network will pick it up.
  • Good premise

The show has a good premise, not always perfectly executed, but I enjoy Poppy Montgomery.
  • Why has it ended

I cannot believe they have cancelled this show (again). I'm hoping another network will pick it up.
  • This show probably looked better on paper than it did after production...

This is your standard procedural cop show with the added twist of intruducing a lead with a photographic memory who remembers everything she ever sees. Give that lead a mysterious troubled past and team her up with her ex partner and lover and you have the basic structure for this show. On paper it looks like it should work, in practice it fails on every count.

The main character is, whilst undoubtably physically attractive, is somehow strangely unappealing. The character itself comes across as shallow and underdeveloped. Perhaps it is the fault of the scriptwriters but I am more inclined to feel it is the actress who lets down the role instead. Her acting is more unbeleivable than unforgettable.

The main hook in this show centers around the fact that the lead has a photographic memory and remembers everything. Somehow the scripwriters have not only gifter her with the power of total recall but strangely enough her eyesight also seems to improve exponentially too. When recalling a crimescene she can somehow make out perfect details on a tiny picture 20 feet away from her that us mere mortals would struggle to get the same impression even uf we had the photo at reading distance in our own hands. In addition her perfect recall seems only to be triggered when she wants it to be or, when it comes unbidden, only when a key pece of evidence wafts by.

One does get the distinct feeling that, were the lead character not blessed with this perfect recall, her and the rest of the team would not be considered any great asset to law enforcemnt.

As this show has developed the acting has gotten worse and the plot even more unbelievable.

A mediocre show that does not deserve airtime.

• The . Flag is wrong color!

Love the show but,,, The . Flag in Elliot Nelson's office is Green and white stripes, not the traditional red and white. Major goof!
  • Way to go

I love this show. It's light, good, funny and humane. The actors go so well together. Whether it's Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Dallas Roberts, Jane Curtin, James Hiroyuki Liao or Tawny Cypress. I like them all and I hope the show continues.
  • I love to watch it !!

please do not take it away . I love all the actors on the series .It"is very interesting.
  • the best crime series ever. dont cancelled unforgettable.

its one of the best crime series on tv. I love it. please continue in the fall shows. please don't cancelled the show. I and my friend love it. keep it on. thank you diane cohen
< 1 2