Unforgettable

A&E (ended 2016)

karlmeszaros

Unforgettable Fan Reviews (55)

7.8
  • Will never forget unforgettable.

I really miss unforgettable and I am very disappointed that they canceled it again. I really wanted to see new episodes but I will never forget about this show.
  • I Remember This!

I'm not sure if any show has had quite the roller coaster ride of whether or not it even existed quite like this one. First it airs for a season, then it gets cancelled, then it is brought back for two new seasons before being cancelled again before being brought back again and then cancelled once more. Did you get all that? Meanwhile, it can be hard to keep track of what the overall plot is supposed to be. They started out with Carrie trying to solve the murder of her sister (the event that caused her to stop forgetting things), but I don't think that they ever wrapped that up. It didn't seem resolved after the first season ended and the next two seasons seemed to ignore the story entirely. I'm not sure if the fourth season address this or not as I was not able to see it. I don't know how the show was different on A & E, although I imagine that a cable network would do things differently then CBS would. Regardless, if they had kept out the recurring story line of the first season, the show might have been better since you wouldn't have people like me wondering why you never resolved it. The show is a bit different then most standard dramas, but sadly most are different in some interesting way and it doesn't really set it apart from most shows. What I'm trying to say is that I liked the overall idea of the show and was disappointed that they didn't care enough about the original plot from the first season when it came back to the air. They owed us some sort of resolution and they gave us none. Most of the episodes outside of that story line were pretty good, even if they were mostly just standalone episodes with no other link to them. In the end, I think that this show was better than a lot that I've seen. I just wish they could have explained the death of Carrie's sister.
  • Should have had more life as a series

I'm not happy that it's been cancelled again. The premise works and, even though there are dozens of police procedurals that monopolize the networks, this one had legs if someone in the higher production ranks had the stones to push the premise and the writing. I think the producers gave up on it because they had no skills for seeing value in a well-managed property... let alone managing a property. I'll miss this intelligent and very human series.
  • Come back please

I agree this show should not be cancelled again and if ae know what's good for them, they'll renew it soon. I need another season if only for an ending that it deserves, there is still so much to uncover. I am the first to admit that sometimes this show has episodes that are not to the standard I know they can but this is one of the best original shows still on the air and definitely on aetv. It has been saved so many times, it just shows how great it can be. Give it another chance and I bet it will be just good as it can be. More please. If not, it's petition time everyone. We can save it again if we have too but lets not fight, just renew it. It deserves it.
  • Don't cancel

This show is amazing!!!! And you can't cancel it right after the big finale! Please whatever you do PLEASE don't cancel this amazing show!Don't listen to these haters listen to the people that want the show back we love unforgettable!!!!
  • Song for show should be "Everybody Wants You" (Cheap Trick)

Ever since she became the producer, every single show is about Who Wants Carrie!! It is sickening! Is she that self loving? narcissistic? There has not been a show lately that isn't about who wants her, it over shadows the real plot of the shows. Get a grip woman, you are possibly pretty, but every man on earth doesn't want you. Even Elizabeth Taylor didn't think that way (and She could have). It must be a nightmare to work with this person. The acting has gone down the toilet, don't know what is going on there, and either put her and Al together or let it go, this dancing around each other every single show, is as gagging as bad fish stuck in your throat. It has gone so far from the original concept that I don't even recognize it. It was a good show when they were just cops, not "federal agents", and when there was someone to put a leash on Poppy Montgomery's self worship. Take hold of yourself before you lose the show completely!!!

Signed,

Ready to move on to other things
  • unforgettable cancel it again!

This show really sucks neither one of them can act that's why it was canceled once before and will be again it's not something I would be crying over and its far far from being brilliant but it looks like A&E is getting desperate for show this season to have put that show on the air again because there was a good reason why they canceled it in the first place because every acter on that show can't act to save there life that's why none of them never made it in the movies business they just should have gotten Teresa from the long Island medium show and dog the bounty hunter to do that show and maybe then it might no not even then but people who think this show is awesome need to change there channel once in a while or upgrade there cable package because there are a lot better show on TV then this one but if your TV is stuck on A&E try watching criminal minds because that's the show there trying to copy but they know how to act on that show and its not boring but what can you do they think they can put a pretty face on there and have a hit show LOL it doesn't work like that anymore like it did back in the day that's why it got canceled and they should of let it die out like the rest of them but this must be the fan page because if you go onto social media you won't find one person that can stand the show so A&E please cancel this show and put it out of it's misery because the cast can't act and the show sucks really bad!
  • Welcome back!

I almost cried when i saw this had come back.
  • it's back on

Thought it was a BIG mistake to cancel this one... glad to hear it will be back!
  • It's coming back!

Yay! What a nice surprise, to get Carrie and Al back. I was really bummed, when they cancelled the show. Resurrected for a second time, that's really something. I'm looking forward to the next season of Unforgettable. I wish, they would keep it for longer, this time around.
  • Excellent show

What a great show this is/was, I just watched all 3 seasons and I have to say, it is chemistry between Al and Carrie is just fantastic and I totally disagree with people that say their relationship is kiss was long long long overdue....

It's a crying shame it got cancelled and I really hope they rethink their deciscion and bring it back for another season, I want to see who killed her sister who that handsome husband of hers is and why she never told anyone....
  • Unbelievable Ending

This episode and season ended trying to imply there's more, but at the same time rushed to answer for the relationship between Carrie and Al. Disappointing!

Why did CBS cancel the show. I agree with SamanthaHolly, I hope another network will pick it up.
  • Why has it ended

I cannot believe they have cancelled this show (again). I'm hoping another network will pick it up.
  • Poppy is now arrogant!

Why has Montgomery become so arrogant about her memory gift. There is a scene in every episode now of her showing off. Its really annoying. The constant flirting bit is also annoying. The show was much better when all of this did not happen.
  • The right combination of everything

A typical Sunday night; paging up & down the guide looking for anything entertaining. Saw Jane Curtain's name as part of the cast and that alone convinced me to take a look. Interesting story line, just enough humor and drama. Great chemistry among the cast, though would love to see more of Jane's character.
  • Way to go

I love this show. It's light, good, funny and humane. The actors go so well together. Whether it's Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, Dallas Roberts, Jane Curtin, James Hiroyuki Liao or Tawny Cypress. I like them all and I hope the show continues.
  • To much flirting

4.5
    This second season Poppy seems to spend a lot of time flirting with her partner Al .There seems to be the compulsory teasing at the end of every episode and it,s starting to get boring with her,, I could have you any time i like attitude .Maybe it,s because she is one of the producers she thinks it,s a good idea but for me it,s already wearing to the plot lines .
  • Almost perfrect....

I love this show but in a recent scene at a fundraiser - name tags were required. Most everyone had their name tags on their left chest. Name tags are always to be on the right chest of your dress or shirt so as to shake hands and look directly at the name tag to catch the name of the person you are greeting. Someone on staff should have known this --- I did. Keep up the good work - and good luck with the show.
  • What is Poppy saying?

What has happened to Poppy Montgomery's voice? Why is she continually speaking in a monotone - no inflection what so ever. I do not recall her voice being like this in "Without A Trace". Also please dress her up - she looks like the victim of a crime. Also either she and what's his name are in a romance or they are not. If she is a detective she should not feel compelled to flirt with her partner ALL THE TIME. Come to think of it she flirts with every man in the show. Maybe if she dressed better she might get herself a man and would not have to flirt her way through life.
  • A Little Old To Dress Like That

I liked Poppy in Without a Trace but she dresses like she is still that age. Also do something with the hair she is too old to wear her hair like that. It just looks messy.
  • Big Miss

2.5
    What started out as an interesting premise in Season 1, has devolved into a contrived mess in Season 2. Poppy Montgomery's character does a weird high school flirting act in almost every scene. While in season 1, her condition was a gift and a curse and it was intriguing to watch her grapple with both concepts; in Season 2 it feels like she's doing parlor tricks in between the forced escapades of Major Crimes. The attempts at humor, romance and intrigue fall completely flat. Dallas is amazing on the Good Wife, but seems like he's acting under duress here. Waste of everyone's talent all the way around.
  • Finally Britt was back

Finally in the last episode, Britt Lower was back. I thought she was a regular but was not there for the first episodes. Glad that she is back, she shows great personality and lights up the TV screen, she has great presence. Please keep her on each episode.
  • Why have the new episodes not been updated on here?

Why have the new episodes not been updated on here?
  • The series actualy got nother 6 episodes IN ENG s02e8/9/10/11/12/13

Why is here so outdated :(

JUst search the AXN does probbly have more than one chanel becouse i seen them on it in ENGand HD
  • any news on the remaining season two eps?

Any idea or at least word about when they could be aired? Last December the Spain version of AXN aired the whole second season- from ep 1 to 13 - but there's no trace of them yet in an English language...
  • Good premise

The show has a good premise, not always perfectly executed, but I enjoy Poppy Montgomery.
  • season 2 stinks

4.5
    1. Where are the other detectives?

2. Why don't they dress up Carey Wells in a cape and put an "S" on her blouse so she becomes superwoman

3. She is getting more and more arrogant

Hated the late season 1 episodes and hating season 2 more.
  • Liked Season 1

I really liked season 1 but so far I don't care for season 2. I don't like that the detectives from season 1 are gone. I don't like this new focus on "Major Crimes". To me season 1 was a 10, now its more like a 7 to me.
  • Unforgettable has a break until Dec. 1

Love this show! Seriously thought it was cancelled very glad to see it back, and even better! This return might be the reason for this weird long break from . 1, guess they didn't have enough time to complete the 13 episodes CBS ordered for 2013.
  • I love to watch it !!

please do not take it away . I love all the actors on the series .It"is very interesting.