Unhappily Ever After Forums

The WB (ended 1999)

Happy about Unhappily

berserker37

[1]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 5
    I used to watch this show when I was little and it was so cool.  I wish i had a puppet that could display my inner thoughts.  well, I'm not skitzophrenic.  Anyway this so was funny and sometimes clever.  It was a pretty good show. Agree?  Disagree?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dh4645

[2]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 15
    it was ok. i only watched a few episodes. obviously it reminded me of married with children...crazy dad, crazy mom, crazy children. haha.

bricoleur

[3]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    It was the WB's version of Married with Children. The network had just started and wanted to cash in on the wave of the desperate dad. The dad the mom and the hot daughter were the same but they decided to change things up not only with the puppet but making the daughter hot and intelligent, which is still a real rarity on TV shows today. Even some of the smarter female leads make poor decisions in other aspects of their lives like boyfriends.

joshjr

[4]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 12
    I loved this show.  I see it on ebay sometimes but don't like the prices that they put on there. I hope that it is either put back on the air or put out on DVD in the near future.