United States of Tara Forums

Showtime (ended 2011)

Save United States of Tara!!

piranhapete

[1]May 24, 2011
    • level: 11

It's not too late! People on a Facebook group are doing a mail-in campaign to give USoT a 4th season and a chance to end properly. Mail-in campaigns have worked in the past (40,000 lbs of nuts from Jericho fans...), so let's impress Showtime by sending them items from the alters--Buck's hat, Alice's apron, Chicken's stuffed animal, Gimme's poncho, T's underwear, a psych book for Shoshanna. Showtime's address is listed below. If you don't want to send anything, at least send a handwritten letter! Networks really do notice when fans show they care!

Showtime Networks
    1633 Broadway,
    New York, NY 10019-6708

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FCBarca

[2]May 26, 2011
    • level: 15
    No point in trying to save the series, IMO...It's run it's course and the writing has gradually gotten worse & worse over this past season

sibowittz

[3]May 28, 2011
    • level: 17
    FCBarca wrote:
    No point in trying to save the series, IMO...It's run it's course and the writing has gradually gotten worse & worse over this past season
    Are you kidding me? This has been the best season so far! I did hear that a reviewer said that the finale this season does tie up the story well. I hope so...but really every season has gotten better and better! Idk, what show you've been watching...

alicefairy

[4]May 30, 2011
    • level: 10
    I agree! Season 3 rocks! By far my favourite so far, it's only getting better

Canogaparkcindy

[5]May 30, 2011
    • level: 49
    I don't think anything can beat season 1, but season 3 is still solid in my opinion.